Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

Dark lord's blessing (VANILLA)

Interesting theme here. The new sky is cool. I've played this map a bit and had this issue: don't you think the lighting is a bit too dark? It hampered my movements a lot.

Ok, nightvision goggles added to long hallway on easy and a secret on medium, but this level is supposed to be very dark so don't blame me if it looks ugly XD

Whoa, this is brutal. Haven't finished it yet, but i'm enjoying my hilarious deaths. The sheer amount of chaos and the engulfing darkness are a deadly pair, plus you put resources in tough spots, so succumbing to attrition is likely for a slow approach. Dangerous anarchy all the way, definitely not for the faint of heart.

Visuals are some nice vanilla goodness. Good use of shadows and dark colored textures, and still the trademark psychedelic darkmaster skies (can we get a darkmaster sky pack for convenience?). Coupled with the music creates an atmosphere of dread. Simple but effective!

Another enjoyable quickie from you, tho i think it's time to step up to something more ambitious, something like a set of levels >:)

Here are my failed attempts, first slow-paced terrible play, then speedy terrible play: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1suubw_TChqKS0MVYPlOew-mr83NFPwcb/view?usp=sharing

This has moved to the top of my "want to try out" list, posting as a reminder to myself to get on top of it

and does not my dark lord appear? :c

ANI2A1C1.png

okno

looks great the map, i gonna play this map :P