Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

1 minute ago, vdgg said:

One of the most entertaining ones, poor cyber

Yeah, poor cybie, first lured and immobilised onto the lift, then tickled with bullets, finally to go down to an incessant hail of flying berserk fists. Oh, the humiliation!

Map 21: Administration Center - UV-Max in 17:35.

Another bad map. But I mean this is the nature of Doom speedrunning.

Admin.zip

Map 11: Storage Facility - UV-Max in 7:24.

I guess the idea of having enemies teleport in was a good concept at the time, but in this day and age it's pretty bland and slows down the map.

Map 11.zip

Map 27: Mount Pain - UV-Max in 18:30 (Yes you are reading that right)

Ah, yes. One of THE HARDEST maps in Doom 2. I can say that with confidence cause I sure as hell struggle on this map more so than say MAP 29 etc.

I don't even know why I finished this demo, I should of just reset but oh well.

ev27.zip

Map 31: Pharaoh - UV-Max in 7:45

Hello, me again.

Decided to do some de-rusting by attempting this, and after 3 tries managed to get a pretty respectable time, fighting the cyber on the ground is a strategy that I don't like using very often but in this map it cuts a lot of time off. Pretty happy overall with this time :)

ev31.zip

plutonia map 11 uv-pacifist in 48.83

beats sedlo pacifist and looper's nomo by 1 second, which should not be possible because my movement is not nearly as good.. unless of course there is actually a shorter route! might be possible to save another 4 seconds, but getting through a door in time is too difficult for me.

pp11-048.zip

Spoiler

1847524621_.png.92e490b1a52059d90f53e5aa399797f0.png

Here's the proof that tnt15 100% kills is possible. Second attempt, first exit, no route, using iddt to coordinate faster. Please do not upload to dsda. :)

ev15-819.zip

1 hour ago, Archi said:
  Hide contents

1847524621_.png.92e490b1a52059d90f53e5aa399797f0.png

Here's the proof that tnt15 100% kills is possible. Second attempt, first exit, no route, using iddt to coordinate faster. Please do not upload to dsda. :)

ev15-819.zip

Wow, that's awesome. Can't believe no one thought of that method :) I suppose this doesn't mean we all have to redo our demos for Map15 does it?

Here is the TNT Uv-Max Solo-net demopack. All levels done from 1-32.

Some notes: Maps 23 can't actually be Uv-Maxed because there needs to be an actual player 2 to open an area with 10 monsters in it. So if this isn't valid I don't mind if Map 23 doesn't get on the dsda.

Map 28 is not a UV-Max in one go, as I respawn to just finish this level, again probably won't go on dsda because it's not completeable on its own in solo-net because of the way of the map design.

Map 32 is already on the DSDA, but I included in the pack to make a complete pack.

evsolonetdemopack.zip

Here's some Plutonia Solo-net demos, won't be finishing the IWAD collection like TNT because from Map 05 onwards it just gets very hard, very fast.

Map 01 - UV-Max (Solo-net) in 5:42

Map 02 - UV-Max (Solo-net) in 3:30

Map 03 - UV-Max (Solo-net) in 7:41

Map 04 - UV-Max (Solo-net) in 11:35

pluvnet01-04.zip

37 minutes ago, Dime said:

PLAYBACK ON CRISPY DOOM, NOT PRBOOM-PLUS. Or it breaks on administration.

It also desyncs with the Final Doom exe and Chocolate Doom (at least, the old version that I tested it with). That actually happens on map22, which makes me think that something goes wrong in map21 but the various ports handle it differently - something that can happen with overflows. However, the standard overflows are not detected. Anyway, Crispy seems to be doing something odd here, and it bears investigation.

Edit: here we are:

T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55376, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55376, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55376, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55377, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55377, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55377, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55378, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55378, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55378, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55379, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55379, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55379, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55380, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55380, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55380, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55381, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55381, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55381, sector: 116, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55382, sector: 114, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55382, sector: 115, complevel: 4
T_MovePlane: Stairs which can potentially crush may lead to desynch in compatibility mode. gametic: 55382, sector: 116, complevel: 4

Edited by Grazza