Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeetyourUnmaker

I need help with Blood

Ok, I'm using a port to run blood but my issue is that the framerate is choppy of it. At the top right it says 15-20 m's and 60 FPS but it's choppy or something.

I am using Windows 10

Is it BloodGDX? Anyway, those might be frametime issues. You are getting 60 fps, yes, but not all of those frames are being shown on screen for the same lenght of time, leading to a choppy image.

15 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Is it BloodGDX? Anyway, those might be frametime issues. You are getting 60 fps, yes, but not all of those frames are being shown on screen for the same lenght of time, leading to a choppy image.

Yes. I am using bloodgdx and I am not sure what is causing it. I have disabled several graphical settings but the framerate is choppy and awful.

I am using a low end computer but it should be able to run a game like Blood perfectly fine so I'm not sure what's going on with it considering it can run a bunch of games from the last generation at 50 FPS but can't have a stable frametime with blood with it.

2 hours ago, MeetyourUnmaker said:

Yes. I am using bloodgdx and I am not sure what is causing it. I have disabled several graphical settings but the framerate is choppy and awful.

I am using a low end computer but it should be able to run a game like Blood perfectly fine so I'm not sure what's going on with it considering it can run a bunch of games from the last generation at 50 FPS but can't have a stable frametime with blood with it.

It could be just a case of bad coding. You also have to consider that the port isn't finished yet.