Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Today is National Cheese Pizza Day

5 minutes ago, Memfis said:

Is your whole identity based on junk food brands? What kind of life do you have?

I don't eat much junk food or even fast food for that matter. I eat healthily. 

Personally, I don't count pizza as fast food.

Thank you, but I think I'll stick to my steak, rice, beans, and mixed vegetables. That's a much better dinner than cheese pizza. Or any kind of pizza for that matter.

And also Coca-Cola is better than Dr Pepper.

Just now, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Thank you, but I think I'll stick to my steak, rice, beans, and mixed vegetables. That's a much better dinner than cheese pizza. Or any kind of pizza for that matter.

And also Coca-Cola is better than Dr Pepper.

I think I've only had plain cheese pizza maybe three or four times in my life. I prefer pizzas with lots and lots of toppings. 

Rats, I'm having lasagna tonight. Maybe I can convince Mom about having pizza this weekend...

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

Personally, I don't count pizza as fast food.

At least, not when you dine at Olive Garden® - When you're there, you're family!™

Just now, Ajora said:

I miss the Olive Garden. They used to be all over the place, but now there's only one location left in all of Canada. 

There are plenty of Olive Gardens where I live. I personally don't like their food though.

4 hours ago, Ajora said:

I think I've only had plain cheese pizza maybe three or four times in my life. I prefer pizzas with lots and lots of toppings. 

Cheese Pizza is good if you want to have pizza but without all the fun.

11 hours ago, fraggle said:

At least, not when you dine at Olive Garden® - When you're there, you're family!™

Last time (and only time) I got a pizza at Olive Garden it was dreadfully under cooked. It was a chicken pizza. The chicken was hard. We returned it. I've had other negative experiences there... such as a panini... where the melted cheese had cardboard stuck to it. Found that at the end of the sandwich.

I can't remember John Oliver ever saying anything positive about a restaurant. I remember he once said that McDonald's food tastes like it was cursed by a vindictive wizard. 

I don't like John Oliver, Mainly because that's all I see on the youtube trending is stuff involving him And because I don't really like the show.

Edited by MrD!zone : Forgot to add the last bit, My bad.