Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've just played through Cory Whittle's EDGE update of the Zombies TC. GOOD STUFF!!! possibly the funnest TC I’ve ever played! Bit on the ugly side though, but since it was originally a 1995 TC, It's to be expected.

I made this thread in the hopes that sombody else could point out another little known Funky TC that I might have a blast at. Anyone?

A kinda funky wad I played a while ago was Insane.wad and Insane2.wad. They both come together and are both two different seperate wads that modify the weapons and monsters along with sprites and graphics and all that jazz, its pretty neat imo. :D

SaviourMike said:

I'm really wanting to get my posts waaay up there.

Do that, and the holy sausage will smite you. :P

I played that before. I like the EDGE enhancements made for Zombies TC. Ct_red_pants is right though, it does need a chainsaw in the mod. That would kick ass.

ravage said:

Do that, and the holy sausage will smite you. :P

Please, on with the smiting already.

Ct_red_pants said:

I've just played through Cory Whittle's EDGE update of the Zombies TC. GOOD STUFF!!! possibly the funnest TC I’ve ever played! Bit on the ugly side though, but since it was originally a 1995 TC, It's to be expected.

I did indeed enjoy Zombies TC also and I vote largely that some dedicated peoples remake it for Legacy/Zdoom using all the amazing map features unavailable at the time of that TC's making. I feel that new gfx/levels/sounds/a chainsaw would all be of great benefit to this little known and incredibly fun TC.

Who made the music in Zombies TC.

Was it totally original creations?

Was it ripped from somewhere?

Was it planked from something else?