Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

what animals

what animals do u hate, and why?
personaly i hate rabbits- they are over populated and not even native to this area. thye destroy too much
second hated is the squirrel, they aint no cute fuzzy innocent animal. they are blood thirsty killers, they eat meat when ever they can. they will even eat each other. male squirrels will bite the testicles off the babies, or eat them, and other male squirrels. they kill trees by ripping a ring of bark to mark the territory. besides that they chew... every thing. we were getting about 5 fried squirrels a week from the power lines out back

I don't know the english name of those large sting-less mosquitoes that many people confuse with daddy long legs. I don't mind them alive, but they have a nasty tendency to drop body parts in the most un-sanitary ways.

I don't mind any creature alive, but I am a little peevish about dead insects and such.

Any spider larger than my thumbnail. The smaller ones I can deal with w/out fuss; the bigger ones require some heavy firepower.

Indeed, anything noticable with eight or more legs.

Along with The Reverend Julian, I can't stand incompetent people somtimes, I myself am one, but sometimes some people are just annoying. Also some people who have really big ego's. Along with people who have to know everything and are nosey about everything when it doesnt have the slightest bit to do with them. But all and above else, I hate people who annoy or aren't anything but nice to the people in which I care about, ticks the heck right outta me, upto and until the point where I wanna kill them, for doing such. Heh, my brother and my 'friends' say I need anger management, Bah.

how could you HATE an animal? they don't bother anybody (and if they do, they don't MEAN to... they're operating on instinct) mosquitoes, ticks, etc are annoying but they're just doing what comes natural to them... humans have caused the most damage to this planet by FAR. the only animal that's truly irritated me is a human! >:]

as for yellow-jackets... those things can be veeery annoying. those damn wasps that swarm my recyling bin! it makes taking the garbage out an interesting task :-] they wouldn't annoy me so much but they're attracted to humans and they'll start flying around you and land on you... they don't sting me though... if you don't panic they won't hurt you :-] i guess i can't blame them, they have to find alternate sources of nectar since the farm-fields are constantly being bull-dozed and replaced by subdivisions... my hick-town has been turned into suburbia :(

I hate humans. but that seems to be a general concensus here so far. other than that, I can't stand pigeons and they are every where here. rats with wings I tell you. I saw this lady feeding a bunch of them fried chicken once. kinda sick when you think about it.

yea humans do tend to suck ass alot.
the stingless mesquito may be the... may fly, only lives as an adult for a short time. it looks like a large mosquito. insect dont both me, but the mouth does creep me out. it looks like it could rip the skin off.

when i was a child i would catch bees, get stung 5 times a day in the summer. i just shrugged it off like nothing, never flinched. i was also fascinated by the fact that spiders were full of string, yet when i opened them up there was all this nasty goo, sometimes i would get a stinging bite cause these were larger jumping spiders.

grasshoppers where another fetish, back home those things were huge. i would put them in my shirt and go home yelling 'huestagga' (means any type of jumping insect)

I try to get along with my own species, so I won't post the obvious here.... no wait, I will post the obvious here.

Cockroaches, I H-A-T-E them! :-S yuck

Wasps, hornets. Especially those that are like 2-3 cm long *shudders*

DOOM Anomaly said:

Along with The Reverend Julian, I can't stand incompetent people somtimes, I myself am one, but sometimes some people are just annoying. Also some people who have really big ego's. Along with people who have to know everything and are nosey about everything when it doesnt have the slightest bit to do with them. But all and above else, I hate people who annoy or aren't anything but nice to the people in which I care about, ticks the heck right outta me, upto and until the point where I wanna kill them, for doing such. Heh, my brother and my 'friends' say I need anger management, Bah.

I agree with Doom Anomaly. Btw, I cannot understand why you keep making fun of yourself. You seem to be really nice person and definitely nicer than those "ego guys" you mentioned.

dsm said:

Wasps, hornets. Especially those that are like 2-3 cm long *shudders*

For the heretics who don't believe in the metric system: 2,5 cm = 1 inch... Meeting any bug larger than an inch usually results in me trying to kill the bug...

scorpion said:

For the heretics who don't believe in the metric system: 2,5 cm = 1 inch... Meeting any bug larger than an inch usually results in me trying to kill the bug...

1 inch = 2.5 cm?? Damn, I always thought that an inch was a little shorter (or longer) than a centimetre. 2.5 cm? Whoa!

DooMer 4ever said:

I hate all the small flying bugs that always seem to find their way to my eyes, ears or nose.

Maybe you should stop smiling so much while driving a convertable ;)

kulma said:

ants. they just work too fucking hard. i can't stand it.

:P

I have always enjoyed seeing other beings work!!

scorpion said:

I have always enjoyed seeing other beings work!!

be warned! that disease is highly contagious!

Sephiroth said:

yea ants, the greatest comunist society. join them

*makes a cross with forefingers* keep your isms out of my vicinity!

kulma said:

*makes a cross with forefingers* keep your isms out of my vicinity!

just out of curiousity: what's a forefinger ... ? You mean indexfinger, or doesn't human anatomy apply to you...? ;-) (another possibility: my english is crap)

They're called fingers, but I've never see 'em fing...
oh, there they go

dsm said:

1 inch = 2.5 cm?? Damn, I always thought that an inch was a little shorter (or longer) than a centimetre. 2.5 cm? Whoa!

Heh, makes me wonder how big your 17" monitor exactly is ;-)

I hate (with a passion, mind) bees, wasps, yellowjacket, bald-faced hornets; generally, any buzzing insect with a stinger that can sting. The horror....

scorpion said:

just out of curiousity: what's a forefinger ... ? You mean indexfinger, or doesn't human anatomy apply to you...? ;-) (another possibility: my english is crap)

heh, etu=fore, sormi=finger, etusormi=forefinger, that's the straight translation from finnish anyways :) i think it might be forefinger in actual english, might be wrong also... indexfinger is americanese i think. dunno. i'm no linguist :P

They're called fingers, but I've never see 'em fing...
oh, there they go

OOH YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE SIMPSONS QUOTE! :P