Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

What is/was a meme you hate/hated?

What is/was a meme that you hate/hated? It can be a dead meme from anytime in the past, or it could be a current meme that is trending right now.

I personally hated the Ugandan Knuckles meme (a parody of Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic the Hedgehog series). Back in January 2018, it was everywhere. It died quickly (aside from a few people who still do it, they clearly have nothing else to do in their pathetic life), but it was just annoying in general to hear people saying "DO U NO DA WAE" in a "Ugandan Accent" that sounds more like Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants.

"The cake is a lie" and "arrow in the knee".  Maybe they'd be funnier if I'd ever actually played the games in question but they always seemed to me to be just stupid (and not even funny-stupid) catchphrases regurgitated everywhere ad nauseam.

20 minutes ago, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

"The cake is a lie" and "arrow in the knee".  Maybe they'd be funnier if I'd ever actually played the games in question but they always seemed to me to be just stupid (and not even funny-stupid) catchphrases regurgitated everywhere ad nauseam.

As someone who has gone through both games several times, I assure you, they are not funny. I don't even know how "the cake is a lie" can be funny. It's not even a point of comedy, more like "I too have played the game." Such as Super Hot reviews saying "It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years." That means "I too have played the game."

The arrow to the knee thing is said so often in game that it is comedy.

I've never found anything remotely funny about "The cake is a lie", but I don't think that's why it's so popular. The sentence itself somehow has a very pleasant and memorable ring to it. 

3 minutes ago, HUNdebLeonidasX said:

"I am the Globglobglagalab"

Huh, that's funny, considering that when that meme was trending, I never watched any video about it because I saw that it had a retarded name and so I was just like "nope, not even gonna try and figure out what the newest meme is this time". To this day, I do not know what the meme is like, other than the thumbnail of a naked fat man. I think that said thumbnail is all I need to know about it.

1 hour ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Huh, that's funny, considering that when that meme was trending, I never watched any video about it because I saw that it had a retarded name and so I was just like "nope, not even gonna try and figure out what the newest meme is this time". To this day, I do not know what the meme is like, other than the thumbnail of a naked fat man. I think that said thumbnail is all I need to know about it.

It's actually supposed to be a worm who sings an annoyingly catchy song (its a scene from a low budget christian animated movie)

Edited by HUNdebLeonidasX

Gangnam Style, the Harlem Shake, Ugandan Knuckles, dabbing...

I could go on for ages.

Well I have a bunch of memes I grew hate for, but the one I will hate the most is the "Damn Daniel" meme, by itself its an unfunny garbage meme and is really nothing harmful,but I hate it because a lot of kids at my school would say it to me, all because I have a similar name.

Numa Numa. And the Gerbil Dance. Arrow in the Knee. After that one I stopped paying attention. I've seen more memes than most people have had hot dinners.

I actually kind of enjoyed the Gangnam Style though, as stupid as it was, it was well produced, had a good beat. And seeing two imps and a hell knight dancing to it still gives me a chickle.

Edited by Jello

11 hours ago, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

"The cake is a lie" and "arrow in the knee".

12 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Ugandan Knuckles meme

2 hours ago, MFG38 said:

Gangnam Style, the Harlem Shake

Those, but Ugandan Knuckles was the most infuriating by far because it was virtually everywhere.

Just now, Agent6 said:

Those, but Ugandan Knuckles was the most infuriating by far because it was virtually everywhere.

Like I said, thankfully it died quickly, for the most part.

Harambe

Ugandan Knuckles

Laughing Emoji

Darude Sandstorm (you're not funny just give me the real name of the song, okay?)

Spongebob memes

I identify as an attack helicopter

Vines

There's more but I forgot what they are also am I the only 14 year old who hates mainstream memes?

Fortnite Default Dance.

It isn't very funny if you aren't 10 and doing it ironically isn't funny either because it's actually even worse than dabbing.

Not sure if it's a meme but I tend to grow tired of those youtube comments on videos of exotic pets joking about them being dogs.

9 minutes ago, Avoozl said:

Not sure if it's a meme but I tend to grow tired of those youtube comments on videos of exotic pets joking about them being dogs.

The people leaving such comments are probably the meme.