Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

What is/was a meme you hate/hated?

3 hours ago, Roofi said:

Everything related to My Little Pony

Now that's funny because the dragon on your avatars always reminds me of Spike from MLP.

10 minutes ago, Memfis said:

Now that's funny because the dragon on your avatars always reminds me of Spike from MLP.

His avatar is actually Spyro, one of many PlayStation characters forgotten by Sony. I'm not really a fan of the "Spyro the Dragon" series, but I know that a lot of people are.

Ya most memes suck, doesn't help how most of them are way over shared.

4 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Not sure if it's a meme but I tend to grow tired of those youtube comments on videos of exotic pets joking about them being dogs.

I was going to post a video of this chick licking a possum but cant find a decent source.

5 hours ago, Memfis said:

Your remark is interesting. Spike from MLP was actually inspired of Spyro haha but I don't like him. I find Spyro a lot more cute and less annoying.

4 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

His avatar is actually Spyro, one of many PlayStation characters forgotten by Sony. I'm not really a fan of the "Spyro the Dragon" series, but I know that a lot of people are.

I actually like Spyro the Dragon but I can't consider myself as a real fan of that serie. I only finished the first trilogy  a couple times and I remembered I was sometimes bored while searching the last jewel hidden in the level. Otherwise , as you would have guessed , I really like the main character. :)

Edited by Roofi

8 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

His avatar is actually Spyro, one of many PlayStation characters forgotten by Sony

...they're literally releasing the remasters in the next two months. "Forgotten" my arse.

- Doggo talk (heckin booper snoot pupper)

- Pretty much all cutesy talk like the above unless done as a joke about some stupid reinterpretation where the misspelling is supposed to reflect the terrible likeness

- that thing that was popular with clickbait articles and Reddit posts for a while where the author would condescendingly shout at you with a lot of swear words to emphasize how “cool” what they were saying was

- dae le gem??!?!! Til!!! You won’t believe what happened next but it was amazing

- pretty much anything that reads as very condescending and irritatingly cutesy or very clickbaity and tripey headlining

I know I’m stretching the definition of internet meme a bit with some of these.

I absolutely hated Ugandan Knuckles with a burning passion, and all of my friends I hung out with thought it was the greatest thing ever. Makes me almost miss when the only meme every one knew was "Deez Nuts," because that was so stupid and unfunny, it was actually the god tier meme for a good while.