Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

STILL searching for a job

If anyone is planning to do a PC/TC/MOD and needs a guy who's good with Dehacked, I'm still available. Give me an e-mail (I3aron400@aol.com) or post here (your post here will be e-mailed).

I would love to be a part of some project, plus I can show you a sample of my work, if your interested.

BTW: Just so you know, the Dehacked part of Cube was not ripped; I made it myself.

If you can't find a position on a team, rubilacxe, why not do your own project? I have my own dehacked thing myself, although I never released it because if anyone wanted to use the dehacked file as reference...well, it'd be absolutely useless cuz the dehacked file is such a mess.

whoa ! there is an editing forum !!! and a source port one !!!

Hey dude, if you want to make a DEH/BEX patch that changes how the weapons work and stuff have some fun with it. Maybe I'll tuck it into my level this weekend so people can see your work. ;)

HINT HINT dammit

whoa ! there is an editing forum !!! and a source port one !!!

have you actually seen the lack of life in the source port forum?

If you can't find a position on a team, rubilacxe, why not do your own project? I have my own dehacked thing myself, although I never released it because if anyone wanted to use the dehacked file as reference...well, it'd be absolutely useless cuz the dehacked file is such a mess.

I had...."trouble" with making my own projects ;) (some people know what I'm talking about)