Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoXion

Anyone else do livestreaming?

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought this subforum would do.

I've just recently started to livestream some of my gaming sessions. I'm very new to this sort of thing, the above is the one semi-decent video I've made so far; the other two were uploaded before I fixed the audio/video syncing.

I've got a microphone, but I don't use it because I don't have any headphones, and I'm pretty sure it's going to sound like crap if I use the mic without headphones.

I had a quick look around on Twitch, but all I could find was one other person livestreaming Brutal Doom, in another language. My plan is to play other mods as well, I'm just using Project Brutality while I learn my way around this livestreaming thing.

23 minutes ago, NoXion said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought this subforum would do.

"Registered: 09-14"

Hm, makes me wonder how you missed the topics all this time. Well, for notifying the people of DW when you're streaming you can leave a comment with the link to your channel here:

And if you want to share your recorded streams or general Doom videos you can do so here:

I'm sorry, I registered a while back but I haven't been visiting much and I don't post here very often. Thanks for the links!

One of my friends started streaming recently, he told me that a bunch of girls started sending him nudes. Though I dont know how accurate that is as he also told me he made a custom Tesla coil that malfunctioned and knocked him back 6 feet across his room while simultaneously causing a power outage to his entire neighbor hood.