Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zolgia108

Monster Spawner not working (IM DUMB)

Question

Ok so ... this is a stupid question but i can't seem to understand what i am doing wrong, i already used monster spawner many times but this time it's not working, and i can't understand why, probably it is for a stupid reason but i can't figure it out, Here is a screen

On the left and right are the spawners in the middle some targets, nothing seem to happen... :( Don't insult too much, i am noob!

Spawner.jpg.bc640cd76d508cdc68cce3bf95c00a29.jpg

7 answers to this question

You do not need a Romero head, which simply exits the map when killed, and does that explosion thing.

You need to make sure the monster spawner sees the player, which is what causes it to play the famous reverse-Romero sound and start launching cubes. Also, make sure the spawner and spawner targets are not missing in the skill level you are playing.

none of those things, i placed it where it can see you fairly well but even so i went in front of the spot but still nothing, all those red actors in the center are targets, no multiplayer flag or other strange stuff, just nothing strange is happening, when i check other maps that use it on db they are just the same but they work! i still can't undestand :(

show as a video or in 3d or the whole map? i don't have anything to cam my screen but i can try it, what program should i use in case?