Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jupiter_ex

Any good UAC PDA wallpaper?

First, I'm not 1000% sure this is the right place to post this, so if it isn't let me know, or move it

Second, I searched the forums and couldn't find this posted already. Maybe I missed

So, I've been carrying a UAC PDA wallpaper in all of my phones since my old Sony Ericsson K310. It was easier back then, even a simple crop from a google images search would do. But now I (reluctantly) upgraded to a very big smartphone with a modern resolution and it's kind of harder to find. Of course I could make one myself, but it would be much better if there's something already out there. Just the green background with the triangle and the 'UAC PDA'. The red lock screen version is absolutely optional to me

Cheers!

oh yeah the first match in google images search..

don't worry. I was just asking if anyone already knew some out there. I'll see to grab the original textures out of the pk3 in the original non BFG edition, and make my own on top of that. If I do it I'll post it here

2 hours ago, jupiter_ex said:

oh yeah the first match in google images search..

don't worry. I was just asking if anyone already knew some out there. I'll see to grab the original textures out of the pk3 in the original non BFG edition, and make my own on top of that. If I do it I'll post it here

To tell you, I didn't use Google to get this piece. I have a huge Doom artwork-screenshot collection with 7800 pictures so I was wondering if I could help you immediately or not. I remembered I had a very similar one that's why I looked it up for you. Also, I have others too but if you are fine with Google's search, I don't think I'm needed here

If you have an Android, 

1. Open Google Play
  2. Search "UAC Lock"
  3. Look for a picture of this:
  4. image.png.3936c776be8704c89b14a4f20c74b273.png 
  5. Download

I don't know for Apple or Amazon, though. 

thank you everyone. I apologize if I thought you were going 'lmgtfy' on me, to whom may it concern.

Believe me I have alredy done all of that. I had the android app. It was appealing, but the 'station locked' screen and message belongs to desktop computers in Doom 3 in-game, it's not exactly like the one in the game, and that's why I dropped it.

This is the exact look of the UAC PDA screen in the game:

09.jpg

For some years I used this popular version http://yeemei.mobile9.com/download/thumb/162/120/1192811305.gif (notice it's different for it says "UAC - PDA" instead of "PDA - UAC")

I'll see if I cant get ahold of some of the original files and upscale them and edit them a little

On 3/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, jupiter_ex said:

thank you everyone. I apologize if I thought you were going 'lmgtfy' on me, to whom may it concern.

Believe me I have alredy done all of that. I had the android app. It was appealing, but the 'station locked' screen and message belongs to desktop computers in Doom 3 in-game, it's not exactly like the one in the game, and that's why I dropped it.

This is the exact look of the UAC PDA screen in the game:

09.jpg

For some years I used this popular version http://yeemei.mobile9.com/download/thumb/162/120/1192811305.gif (notice it's different for it says "UAC - PDA" instead of "PDA - UAC")

I'll see if I cant get ahold of some of the original files and upscale them and edit them a little

Sorry, the link doesn't work, I'd love to have this UAC-PDA)

What I found was this GIF (but it's too small and doesn't animate as Android wallpaper), the iPhone theme and this Symbian installer, which yields an MBM multi-bitmap file where the highest resolution UAC-PDA logo is 638x768. I still use the UAC Lock Android app for the locked screen.

UAC_PDA.png

Some crude Paint work to extend the background height to 1920, and here's what I got:

UAC_PDA_1080x1920.png

Edited by Zodomaniac : Added

On 3/5/2018 at 12:36 AM, BlackDahlia1997 said:

Is it good enough?

I made another 1080x1920 version out of this. Credits to Gorillazxd for the base image:

2_uac_pda_by_gorillazxd_1080x1920.png

I've been away for so long, sorry.
This is excellent, man. It's exactly what I intended to do the moment I had at least 10 spare minutes. Will use it, thanks a lot.

Bringing my own thread back to life* to leave these two I made recently. They're tailored to my phone height and width but well.

Green one is a reworking on the one in this thread, I added the glow at the borders. Red one is entirely made by me.

pdawallp.png

pdalock.png

(*.::..:THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING THREAD::..::)

Web-found (can be easily turned into wallpaper):

UAC_logo_44.png.e6020a0f0e8d2767bee67edb4564f96b.png

And an AMOLED-sized (1920x3420) wallpaper that I made based on another web-found image:

UAC_lock_wp_1920x3420.png.e93dd47eef5647da0df008ebf551c98b.png

Upd. Oh, OK. I've noticed this just after upload: it says (work)STATION instead of PDA. Well, let it be so for now. I'll probably turn it into a PDA version sometime later.

Upd 2. Seems like Doomworld had downsized my previous upload. Uploading 'PDA' version to Imgur instead.

https://imgur.com/a/AKlRYNK

Preview:

UAC_lock_wp_PDA_1920x3420.png.e5aced4f9b1d71fd59cb50e0c05d9a7e.png

Edited by warezeater

On 10/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, jupiter_ex said:

Green one is a reworking on the one in this thread, I added the glow at the borders.

I improved the one you used as a base at the bottom (see preview), feel free to add the glow at the borders as well.

Your version is 805x1200, could you do the same keeping my original 1080x1920 resolution?

Here's my collection of UAC PDA wallpapers in different resolutions (720x1280, 720x1480, 1080x1920).

Tweak3_UAC_PDA_1080x1920.png

On 10/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, jupiter_ex said:

(*.::..:THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING THREAD::..::)

The red one puts me in mind of the evil UAC in Doom Eternal :)

my idea was just to imitate the locked and unlocked looks of the original PDA ingame

image.png.625f2083fa9db7529b634cbb6c63edbe.pngimage.png.b86b189e43b0ff3e0ea78c85b9e2bc42.png

On 10/9/2022 at 3:59 AM, SoDOOManiac said:

Your version is 805x1200, could you do the same keeping my original 1080x1920 resolution?

sure, no problem

On 10/12/2022 at 12:52 AM, jupiter_ex said:

sure, no problem

Looking forward to this! Please also make the red locked version in 1080x1920.

On 10/5/2022 at 8:37 AM, warezeater said:

Seems like Doomworld had downsized my previous upload. Uploading 'PDA' version to Imgur instead.

Please upload the 'Station locked' and 'PDA locked' versions to Imgur as well :)

26 minutes ago, SoDOOManiac said:

Looking forward to this! Please also make the red locked version in 1080x1920.

where is this 1080x1920 version of the green one you're talking about? Not sure which one it is.

About the red one, that would take a lot of reworking since it is made with different layers in Gimp. Not sure when I'll have time for that one

52 minutes ago, jupiter_ex said:

where is this 1080x1920 version of the green one you're talking about? Not sure which one it is.

About the red one, that would take a lot of reworking since it is made with different layers in Gimp. Not sure when I'll have time for that one

Here you are

Tweak3_UAC_PDA_1080x1920.png

1 hour ago, jupiter_ex said:

Thank you, I just cropped it to 675x1200 and upscaled to 1080x1920, that'll do :)

jupiterex_pdalock_1920x1080.png