Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

photo_1466177719731.jpg.db252d4efed2651489290e5f7f5d2e3d.jpg

Here's a Nokia 3310 my Dad found while diving at the bottom of the sea. I guess someone must have dropped it off a boat by accident in the early 2000s seeing as it's a Nokia.

I like to bring it to school and pretend it's my main phone to everyone. Always a laugh.

3 hours ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

IXkDOqT.jpg

Ever think cats need water too?

I was looking around a bunch of old toys I had in the countryside, and I found this:

IMG_20180920_173855.jpg.1d1294146651b58217f896c487ad7521.jpg

I never noticed before that it says "Nintendo Gamecube". Does anyone know what it's supposed to be and where it came from? (Just for the record, I've never had a Nintendo console, so it was probably a gift or something).

O8cutjo.jpg

jeRsB1p.jpg

Yeah, I was in Roswell earlier today. I was also at another museum that had yet another extensive collection of barbed wire (that makes three in two days for me), and learned that there is a museum in Kansas dedicated to nothing but barbed wire. So a little bit of crazy conspiracy nonsense was quite welcome.

As someone who has been barbed wired, I find it offensive that there would be museums dedicated to my misery and the scars I still have. 30 of them went away. 3 of them still remain. I can tell the temperature just by looking at how purple they are.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:31 PM, Grazza said:

1YSJUC7.jpg

Yes, there are barbed wire collectors. Yes, they have an association.

I'm from a farm and have built/repaired many a' barbed wire fence. My reaction to this image wasn't, "people actually collect this crap?", it was more like, "who in the hell would ever use the top four wires to build a fence?". Seriously, those look like they'd be a massive pain in the ass to splice together, and they look like they'd be expensive as hell!

I'll admit that I've seen this kind of barbed wire display before here in Canada, but it was in a ghost town that had been converted into a heritage site. The display in question was in an old smithy and was meant to show the various kinds of barbed wire that the blacksmith made in the shop and how they evolved over time.

Fence.jpg.c7acdac33b91f525c3f22f7ff0899385.jpg

On 10/3/2018 at 12:52 PM, KVELLER said:

I was looking around a bunch of old toys I had in the countryside, and I found this:

I never noticed before that it says "Nintendo Gamecube". Does anyone know what it's supposed to be and where it came from? (Just for the record, I've never had a Nintendo console, so it was probably a gift or something).

Looks like a Gamecube walkie talkie. Never seen one before. I would wager it might be worth some money if it hadn't been buried in moist dirt for fifteen years.

@Ajora In Melbourne Australia we are finally getting Taco Bell. I never tried it but I'm fairly keen for some tex mex.

What's something worthwhile to buy?

12 hours ago, Jello said:

Looks like a Gamecube walkie talkie. Never seen one before. I would wager it might be worth some money if it hadn't been buried in moist dirt for fifteen years.

Yeah, I figured that even if it was worth something, it wouldn't matter due to its terrible condition, so I went ahead and literally threw it into a fire :P

10 hours ago, Chezza said:

@Ajora In Melbourne Australia we are finally getting Taco Bell. I never tried it but I'm fairly keen for some tex mex.

What's something worthwhile to buy?

Definitely, their Cinnabon(r) Delights, if your location has them. 

In my location's Taco Bell, their beef used to taste like pasty dog food, but the quality has improved dramatically as of maybe three years ago. Their Quesalupas are pretty good, but those are usually only a limited time thing. For the most part, I find it hard to go wrong with their menu. It's dirty, guilt-ridden, cheap junk food, but tasty nonetheless.