Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I have been going through all of my Cannibal Corpse CD's. I don't listen to much "extreme" music but i guess they are the most "brutal" band that i listen too, even though they are really well known and there are heavier forms of music out there today. But i still dig 'em quite a bit.

The music starts at around 1:20. It's the "Gallery of Suicide" album from 1998 as that's currently what i'm listening too from CC.

Edited by CyberDreams : Fixed Link

10 hours ago, Empyre said:

I'm listening to this right now. I had never heard of them before, but I wish I had. I am loving what I am hearing. I often like the instruments in metal music but not the vocals, but I like this. I have heard people say that women's voices don't fit metal music. This is a counterexample.

As far as I know, usually this kind of female voices are generally used in gothic and symphonic metal. In my opinion, Arven sound more like a heavy metal band with a special vibe than a gothic or symphonic metal band. Anyways, metal sub-genre are a real puzzle, I think each of us have his own definition of metal music, what fit or not to metal genre rest on the sensitivity of each person.

"As we died because of our ignorance,
As we died because of greed,
Because of our stupidity
Now I'm the last one to scream.
"

@DesecratorJ Ya, this is yet another question xdd, I'm just wondering every now and then what you think about various works of art I post around here. Whaddaya think about Crematory?