Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just out of curiosity, what kind of cars do you Doomers drive? If you don't drive, what kind of car would you like to have?

I've got a 1992 Subaru Legacy, turbo charged, white, custom wheels, seatcovers with chinese lettering, a figure of King Ghidorah on the dashboard, and a semi-nice stereo (for not having a sub or amp). I plan on having the Kraftwerk robot image painted on my trunk.

I would like to have a Jaguar, a Volvo 760 Turbo, or a Porche (sp?).

TeamKill said:

If you don't drive, what kind of car would you like to have?

I don't drive, but I'd love to have a Ford Mustang '68 and a Ferrari 360 Modena. Sex on wheels.

(Off-topic)

No Keyboard Present
Press F1 To Continue

Why is that funny? Because you can't press F1 if there's no keyboard? Well that's the point of the whole situation, by pressing F1, you tell the computer that there is a keyboard present again. As we know, a computer without this basic input device is useless, so there's no reason why it would go on without having a keyboard in place first.

Fredrik said:

(Off-topic)

Why is that funny? Because you can't press F1 if there's no keyboard? Well that's the point of the whole situation, by pressing F1, you tell the computer that there is a keyboard present again. As we know, a computer without this basic input device is useless, so there's no reason why it would go on without having a keyboard in place first.

It's called an oxymoron. Oxen are morons. And funny.

Bad keyboard connection?

Fredrik said:

(Off-topic)

Well, since you're the best anything ever, I should think you'd have figured out by now that it's humor, and nothing but.

Assuming I could be bothered to learn to drive, and I had reached a decent level of competence so I wouldn't wrap it round a tree... dunno. Mercedes probably. As long as I could get one that didn't have any leather upholstery.

I like the good ones, preferably stolen, too... the others are a bit expensive. Otherwise I choose the public bus.

/me listens to Ten Foot Pole - Nothing to Lose. Decidedly on-topic.

I've got a 2001 Mazda Tribute. Small car with a surprising amount of room inside. Nice and agile.

I don't ever intend to drive. Cars kill nearly as many people as those driving them. I'm convinced that i'd cause serious damage within 5 years of getting my license.

Bulldozer?

Or maybe a squad car? You can speed thru traffic without worrying about tickets :)

Fredrik said:

Failed humor.

Pffft. You fail it.

I don't Drive Yet (i'm too young to drive and it sucks)

I would drive a good car

Not some beat up old car that's used by poor pepole

heh

I have an old Ford truck. It's a real clunker, but it gets me where I want to go.

Silverwyvern said:

I used to own a 86 dodge caravan. I named him Vinny.

I always wanted to name my car, but could never think of a name. My g/f named hers "Kirby". Any suggestions for mine?

I have no car now. I ride the train or the bus. if I had a motor driven vehicle of my choice, I would either have a harley softail classic, or a 1957 chevy belair hard-top. I'll probably end up getting an amc pacer, with my luck.