Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zombieman

What do you think DoomGuy couldn't win against?

4 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

Actually, the Doom Slayer killed the Titan.

With only a sword.

Without any armour.

But didn't the titan kill the doomslayer after the titan got killed?

9 minutes ago, Doomsdλy1993 said:

But didn't the titan kill the doomslayer after the titan got killed?

Nope. The demons trapped him in a sarcophagus.

1) Sans Undertale.

Sans' bones would enter the hud and hit Doomguy's face, draining him of a maximum of 35 hp per second.

2) The 12th dimensional, infinitely-accelerating truck from Big Rigs.

Doomguy can only move in 3 dimensions and wouldn't be able to process the truck's attacks even if he could, seeing as it moves at approximately 12.3 Undecillion miles per hour and can phase through any obstacle.

3) Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley is canonically able to use the forbidden Chaos Dunk, an attack with the ability to level the entirety of New York with the force of an atomic bomb while leaving Charles unharmed. If their fight took place in Hell where collateral is not a concern Charles would not hesitate to use it.

20 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

Nope. The demons trapped him in a sarcophagus.

Yeah but didnt the titan make the building fall down onto the doomslayer and then he trapped them into the sarcophagus?

49 minutes ago, Doomsdλy1993 said:

Yeah but didnt the titan make the building fall down onto the doomslayer and then he trapped them into the sarcophagus?

I think the demons did that.

2 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

I think the demons did that.

So does that mean that doomguy is weak to building falling down on him?

On 9/3/2018 at 10:53 PM, Pegg said:

Walls, crushers and doors?

And falling ceiling :v .

On 9/3/2018 at 3:15 PM, Zombieman said:

What the title says. Is there anything that DoomGuy would not be able to fight and win against? No invincible beings, either.

Bosses from SNK fighting games, such as Rugal Bernstein (King of Fighters and all of its many sequels).

Hell. I mean, let's face it, he's spent eons apparently battling it, felling demons the size of skyscrapers, making entire species of them apparently go extinct, driving them back repeatedly, but they always rebound somehow. Absorb new worlds thanks to outsiders opening gates for them, retreat into the darkest pits, or trap the Doom Slayer for an age.

So, let's say he's finally "successful" someday and has killed every demon that can be killed.  What of the Lord of Hell himself? Does he even have a physical form that can be attacked? In Doom 2016 he's just a voice in the sky, and even after apparently merging with Olivia Pierce, Hell wasn't destroyed or apparently even set back that much at all from the defeat of the Spider Mastermind, given what's happened at the start of Doom Eternal. But for the sake of argument let's say the Lord of Hell takes on physical form to battle the Slayer one-on-one finally. When he wins, with the way things work in Hell, Doom Slayer is now the Lord of Hell... so what does he do now? Sit on his throne of eternal torment listening to the wailing of damned souls forever? Not sure I define that as victory in the end.

3 hours ago, Quasar said:

Hell. I mean, let's face it, he's spent eons apparently battling it, felling demons the size of skyscrapers, making entire species of them apparently go extinct, driving them back repeatedly, but they always rebound somehow. Absorb new worlds thanks to outsiders opening gates for them, retreat into the darkest pits, or trap the Doom Slayer for an age.

So, let's say he's finally "successful" someday and has killed every demon that can be killed.  What of the Lord of Hell himself? Does he even have a physical form that can be attacked? In Doom 2016 he's just a voice in the sky, and even after apparently merging with Olivia Pierce, Hell wasn't destroyed or apparently even set back that much at all from the defeat of the Spider Mastermind, given what's happened at the start of Doom Eternal. But for the sake of argument let's say the Lord of Hell takes on physical form to battle the Slayer one-on-one finally. When he wins, with the way things work in Hell, Doom Slayer is now the Lord of Hell... so what does he do now? Sit on his throne of eternal torment listening to the wailing of damned souls forever? Not sure I define that as victory in the end.

Yeah, If he completely defeated hell and finally won, then what's the point? He'll probably just become bored.

7 hours ago, Jaxxoon R said:

1) Sans Undertale.

SANS????!!!!!!!

please, he cant dodge bullets.....

The Archvile spam in Valian Map07. That's why you have to keep the Mancubus alive at all costs.

A space marine from 40k although it would be a good close match.

Superman and DBZ characters because they were made to be overpowered.

The Phobos Anomaly. I spammed iddqd and still can't get Doomguy to win.

After a quick Google search: Angkor Wat Temple, Cambodia. At least one of those steps has got to be 25 units.

Re: the above posts, if Doomguy were to visit our reality, would he be beholden to vanilla behaviour/physics or Z behavior/physics? Or hell, would he just be stuck using boring ass real-world DMflags? This issue must first be adressed before digging deeper!

1.- Ghosts or something intangible (not counting the "ghost" monsters that can be killed with splash damage)

2.- terrywads.................

8 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Re: the above posts, if Doomguy were to visit our reality, would he be beholden to vanilla behaviour/physics or Z behavior/physics? Or hell, would he just be stuck using boring ass real-world DMflags? This issue must first be adressed before digging deeper!

Doomguy must obey the planet's nature laws (can count as a loss) :)

Hmm, off the top of my head...

- The Chaos gods in 40K.  Or you know, half of the other things in that universe.

- Lovecraftian Outer Gods

- Godzilla

- A berzerk Eva

- Segata Sanshiro

25 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

- Godzilla

I would actually pay to see a fight between those two.

image.png.efc138fd0981ca693561e285f40ca8b7.png

^This is actually a thing.

Edited by TakenStew22

18 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

Hmm, off the top of my head...

- The Chaos gods in 40K.  Or you know, half of the other things in that universe.

That's too generous.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, Zombieman said:

Makes sense. The power of DoomGuy is no match for HDoomGuys dick.

No doom fanfiction in this forum!

44 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

I would actually pay to see a fight between those two.

^This is actually a thing.

This is going to end up with a sequel where they become allies and Doomguy rides around on top of Godzilla firing a rail gun at stuff, right?