Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

What is This Sci-Fi Shooter Called?

Last year I watched a gameplay video of a rather interesting sci-fi shooter based on a different planet but,Β unfortunately I forgot the name of the game. I don't remember if it was inΒ first person or third person but it looked really fun to play. The video covered a multiplayer map that was rather large and had several bases. In the video the player was spawned in the sky above the map and fell to the ground. Once on the ground they proceeded to find a vehicle and ride it to a base that they were trying to take over. In the map there was multiple types of these bases and featured a few different kinds of vehicles. This game looked very fun to play, please help me find out what it is.

If it is Planetside 2, I find it all of the time in half-price books for cheap. Not sure how its servers are doing though.

13 hours ago, Immorpher said:

I find it all of the time in half-price books for cheap.

Β 

Isn't it free? ._.

2 minutes ago, π•²π–—π–Žπ–’π–”π–˜π–†π–šπ–— said:

Β 

Isn't it free? ._.

Even better then haha. I haven't been following the game.

The game sure wasn't PlanetSide nor was it Section 8. It might have been Planetside 2 or Section 8 Prejudice though. It is hard to tell, I still haven't found the right map though, so I don't know. I did play Section 8 a while ago so I know for a fact that it was not that game.