Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tadzik007

Notebook

Hi guys. I am looking for cheap notebook, which can run Doom :) I know it sounds dumb haha. To be more precise - doom with mods... Honestly, some of them are quite demanding and even my old computer got problem with them. I love playing multiplayer :)

Could you please help me find any good model? Pleeeaaaseeee. Here is nice video to show you, how thankfull I am: https://youtu.be/iXvec8SBPdY

Something like the Acer Aspire R7 is pretty good, not that cheap but then again most laptops aren't cheap, bout' 600 quid.

Only laptop I've had was an Asus A53S, and it's pretty good, battery was busted so that's why it came cheap.

Still, it's hard to know what you're looking for since most hardware requirements for Doom mods are pretty vague but those two which I listed are pretty good, just lower the settings if it's running into trouble and it's good to go.

14 hours ago, Tadzik007 said:

Hi guys. I am looking for cheap notebook, which can run Doom

486 should do it ;)

goo.gl/6fKMGj

I found this one that looks pretty high end and suprisingly cheap as well. Though I'm not sure if it could run Doom... agh what am I saying, anything can run Doom these days.