Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marlamir

Complete iwad list

On 10/5/2018 at 6:14 AM, Marlamir said:

That would be kinda useless i believe. I mean people will want it to see only games and not all of their versions. I think this should be for new topic because purpose of this one is to show available games for D1 engine and not their history.

Alright, that makes sense. I was just curious. Thanks for the reply :)

If memory serves Shadow of the Wool Ball is not bundled with its own IWAD, it requires the Doom 2 IWAD. Return of the Triad though comes with its own IWAD called fakeiwad and is technically standalone but it is unlisted in zdoom/gzdoom's IWAD configuration file.

14 hours ago, Halfblind said:

If memory serves Shadow of the Wool Ball is not bundled with its own IWAD, it requires the Doom 2 IWAD.

Gzdoom loading this file automaticaly without iwad selection windows.

14 hours ago, Halfblind said:

Return of the Triad though comes with its own IWAD

My dos version didn't have this file.

2 minutes ago, Marlamir said:

@Dear Hoplite Read this thread properly before posting, this was already mentioned here by bzzrak and plus chex quest 2 is not in list anyway because we know that.

I must have misread then my bad.

5 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Gzdoom loading this file automaticaly without iwad selection windows.

This is due to reading the selected IWAD in the GAMEINFO lump. It points to the Doom 2 IWAD so you do need it to run the mod.

5 hours ago, Marlamir said:

My dos version didn't have this file.

Are you referring to Rise of the Triad, because Return of the Triad is a TC requiring Zdoom/GZdoom to run it.

4 hours ago, Dear Hoplite said:

Chex Quest 2 is a PWAD

I don't know about this but Chex Quest 3 featuring Chex 1, 2 and 3 contains it own IWAD and is completely standalone.

1 hour ago, Halfblind said:

This is due to reading the selected IWAD in the GAMEINFO lump. It points to the Doom 2 IWAD so you do need it to run the mod.

Interesting i didn't noticed that. Will check this tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Halfblind said:

Are you referring to Rise of the Triad, because Return of the Triad is a TC requiring Zdoom/GZdoom to run it.

Oops, yes i did. My bad srry about that.

Here's a link to my near complete Delta Touch compatible iwad/ipk3 list

Edited by smilerb

FateDoomDoom64: RetributionMala Petaka DemoShrine IIShrineLycanthornLycanthorn IICastlevania: Simons DestinyThe Crimson DeedSnap The SentinelRelentless Frontier This one is a Demo, Brutal Fate This one is unreleased, Supplice This one is commercial, DISDAIN DemoProject Absentia Commercial and Demo, Elderjam i think this one is just a old version of DISDAIN, Thats all i've got for now