Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

6 hours ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

[images]

this looks beautiful mate! I love the texture scheme. what project is this map for?

2 hours ago, Grain of Salt said:

doom220.png.10b919d7176717b218a5e2fbb3f0bc7e.png

Testing a new palette on Sunlust map20

Loving the pink there. Under used colour imo

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

OQadyzm.png

gOC0OfH.png

XgA8XRp.jpg

I've been working this set of jungly/beachy maps for a loooong time on and off, and finally have an end in sight since I decided to scale my ambition way back. at one point these maps were to be part of a big 15+ map adventure spanning a bunch of different themes with different routes and intertwined secret maps, but for me to see that vision through would take years at this rate D: so hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have these 3 maps (which come with/were designed for its own vanilla-ish gameplay mod for GZDoom) out the door

Lovely stuff. The sky in that last shot is particularly eye catching

Yes, great sky and beautiful maps in general! Get them out there, you can still expand on them later on. :P

3 hours ago, Tango said:

so hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have these 3 maps (which come with/were designed for its own vanilla-ish gameplay mod for GZDoom) out the door

Yaaaaaaaaassss

Psyched for this. :D

3 hours ago, Tango said:

I've been working this set of jungly/beachy maps for a loooong time on and off...

These look awesome -- I particularly like the vines.  Two things jump out, though -- what's with the two kinds of nukage?  And it looks like there is a floor tiling problem with the darker sector in the front left of the first screenshot.

On 5/20/2018 at 7:00 PM, geo said:

I seem to like every one of these posted screenshots... maybe I just like all screenshots of Doom. To test this theory, you should post THE WORST DOOM SCREENSHOTS YOU CAN MUSTER. I would make a thread just for that, but nah.

eOfkiMQ.png

51 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

eOfkiMQ.png

I call this... "Mancubaby's first sight when born."

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Kapanyo said:

I'm not sure why I made this but, uh

DTwdlC7.png

You'd think navigating this'd be like surfing waves, but it's actually like climbing mountains

dC2hPsx.png

Stair Builder in action

Nice stairs

4 hours ago, Lutz said:

These look awesome -- I particularly like the vines.  Two things jump out, though -- what's with the two kinds of nukage?  And it looks like there is a floor tiling problem with the darker sector in the front left of the first screenshot.

thanks :D good catch on the nukage, thank you! fixed. that second shot is from a map that predates the other two, so I was using slightly different resources at the time. could you clarify where you mean with the floor tiling issue? I don't see it :(

5 hours ago, Tango said:

thanks :D good catch on the nukage, thank you! fixed. that second shot is from a map that predates the other two, so I was using slightly different resources at the time. could you clarify where you mean with the floor tiling issue? I don't see it :(

The transitions in the red boxes seem very noticeable, but on closer inspection it may simply be a result of the light level difference falling perfectly on the same seam highlighted in blue.

image.png

ahh ok, yeah those do look pretty suspect. looking at it in fullbright though, I think you're right that it's just the seams of the nukage falling along brightness divides

On 10/7/2018 at 1:58 PM, Kapanyo said:

I'm not sure why I made this but, uh

You'd think navigating this'd be like surfing waves, but it's actually like climbing mountains

Stair Builder in action

Cool. Reminds me of those escher-esque gggmork crations. 

These were my last attempts to map before retiring for like the fifth time. :D

Guest level for Park Place:

cFO6kft.png

Spooky wad dedicated to Michael Jackson and using a midi of Thriller:

rmFWg6t.png