Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buckshot

The Slayers Mark is officially the crucible piercing flames

A dude ,(who also has a pretty sweet tattoo of the Slayers Mark) from the DOOM FB group dropped a message to Hugo in regards to the Slayer mark design, and received this response

So now that it's confirmed it's the crucible and hilt piercing the flames of hell, wonder what the other markings could possibly represent? 

FB_IMG_1538650274306.jpg

FB_IMG_1538649680136.jpg

Edited by Buckshot

So... he got a tattoo without knowing what it meant. 

021_Robot_Tattoo.png

Most of, if not all, the runes in Doom 4 look like things I randomly drew on a piece of paper when I was 12 years old because I wanted to make scary runes.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I know I will. If you don't know what something means, why would you permanently affix it to your flesh? I highly doubt id will release a compendium that explains what every single one of those runes means, and if they do, they will be pulling shit out of their ass.

Edited by Jello

On 10/7/2018 at 5:41 PM, Quasar said:

image.png.52835e3ee57f68c94c3a00443bf84827.png

I am now confused... Literally the same timestamp and almost identical message that was received by the other guy, only the wording and question has been changed?

On 10/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, Buckshot said:

I am now confused... Literally the same timestamp and almost identical message that was received by the other guy, only the wording and question has been changed?

It's photoshopped, you can tell the text is different.