Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paymentplan

Moonblood demos [-complevel 9]

DSDA page aka moonbld

Moonblood is a full 32 map MegaWAD released by Deadwing in April of 2017. It runs on -complevel 9 with the Doom 2 IWAD. Post your demos for it here! I offer mbXY-ZZZ.lmp as the naming convention, replacing XY and ZZZ with map # and demo time respectively. 

I'll also offer a handful of my own demos to start things off.

MAP01 Max in 1:22          mb01-122.zip

MAP01 NM100s in 0:42    mb01s042.zip

MAP01 NM-Speed in 0:22 mb01n022.zip

MAP01 Pacifist in 0:21      mb01p021.zip

MAP01 Respawn in 1:15   mb01r115.zip

MAP27 UV-Speed in 0:11  mb27-011.zip

Edited by Maribo

Map 32 - Archives: Iron Keep - UV-Max in 12:40

mbuv32.zip

Kick-ass Unreal tournment MIDI, lost souls are bad in this demo so I just end up killing them all.

It would be helpful if those files (and their zips) all used more consistent formatting, with the naming scheme described in the OP. The map04 submissions would likely be left out in a DSDA update because they lack a text file. 

3 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

It would be helpful if those files (and their zips) all used more consistent formatting, with the naming scheme described in the OP. The map04 submissions would likely be left out in a DSDA update because they lack a text file. 

Yeah I don't know why I didn't format them properly, but I can't go back and edit the submission cause andy doesn't like that, could you delete the Map04 and Map31 for me and I'll re-post them with proper format?

Map07 UV Max/Reality in 5:56

mb07r556.zip

Why, Deadwing, why!? Why you need put a Rad Suit in such edgy position that sometimes you can get without taking damage but sometimes not. I hate you. Wait, no, I'm just kidding. ;P

Knowing that the fact you'll take damage from pain sector when your gun swings to the top, I managed to make a rather long run through the pain sector on Plutonia Map08, but this one is longer than that one. Fortunately, I used the corner with the lamp to setup my timing and use SR50 to get the Rad Suit reliably. (Of course, I've tried many other ways, but none of those is reliable). Yeah, it's sort of ridiculous that I tried so hard to make this work, but I love it when it works.

BTW, a funny thing is that the Arachnotron around 3:35 will be mostly cornered by a Demon/Spectre and gets killed. Out of 10 times, the Arachnotron only wins once.