Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Tonight's episode of The Simpsons...

I just saw the first 1 minute of it, and I can assure you that the entire episode is complete utter unmasked ____.

"The Krusty I know didn't get where he is by giving up!"
"No, I got where I am by naming names in the '50s."

This one actually made me laugh. One of those subtle jokes that makes the Simpsons.

Well, the rest of the family was watching it during supper, and during the time I wasn't ducking outside in -15° temperature to escape the show, I counted exactly 2 laughs (both one syllable) and 1 "This show is so stupid."

It was stupid, but not as stupid as it has been recently. I was expecting the absolute worst given the horrible premise, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.

i jumped in after fifteen minutes or so. i just like the charcters so much it's hard to hate anything. i sure miss the old days though.

Example A as to why, I dont watch T.V.

Example B is be being isolated in my room in front of my puter screen, but thats not the issue...I think...

How long has the Simpsons been on tv now...? Since '87? And I read that people actually find it strange that the material is getting thin...

I remember Simpsons used to be on once a week back in the first 1 or 2 years of syndication

AndrewB said:

You missed NOTHING.

Yes I did. I missed getting my brain smashed in a compactor on sunday. :P