Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Franko

Doom in Pictionary

Hello Doomworld, this is my very first forum post on this site. So the topic for this thread is how I participated in a Pictionary game at my college geek club and I got Doom as my option. I couldn't really come up with something that creative to describe Doom, so I just drew a skeleton screaming AAAAAA representing a Revenant, but of course, no one got it except for one friend (mostly because they already knew about Doom being my favorite game). So I want to ask all of you fellow Doomworld users this: How could improved my drawing and what other option could've I have drawn for people to easily recognize it as something from Doom?

(Sadly I don't have an image of Revenant drawing that I made)

• The HUD complete with the face.
  • Cacodemon, Imp, other 'generally iconic' enemies.
  • Sketch of E1M1's opening shot maybe?

@El Franko

Welcome to Doomworld!

It would be beyond my skills as an artist, but how about the Marine being surrounded by Barons, a la the cover illustration?

A Pain Elemental spitting out lost souls?

5 hours ago, Empyre said:

My first thought is a cacodemon.

That would probably work, unless you had a D&D fan there who chose to shout, "Astral Dreadnaught!"

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:
  • The HUD complete with the face.

Can you have letters and numbers? Even if you can't, that's a good suggestion, since the layout and the face would be good.

If you could write stuff in pictionary then you could just write "Best FPS of all time" and then as long as your friend has a 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 as you do you will easily get the point.