Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dylux

Skulltag Minigun for Ultimate Doom/Doom 2

Is there such a thing as being able to replace the regular ol' Chaingun weapon with Skulltag's Minigun for Doom/Doom 2 Wads for zdoom (like in wad format)?

Or to even just add the Minigun to the inventory of weapons? See screenshot (below).

Classic examples of games that utilize this are Dimension of the Boomed and Titan 2.

If so, can somebody please provide me a link as to where I may download it? Just the Minigun only, please...I've looked everywhere to no avail.

And please don't tell me to just download Skulltag and/or Zandronum and play my WADs on those. Just looking for the Minigun only.

Thanks!! :)

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, Empyre said:

This is easy enough to do that I went ahead and made it for you. I didn't time it, but I think it took maybe about 15 minutes.

stminigun_replacer.zip

OMG! Thank you soooooo much Empyre!! Works like a charm!

You really went above and beyond and I really do appreciate it! You rock!! :))))

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

I've not looked at Empyre's, I assume it's fine, but if it's not I included it in my old megawad, Skulldash. You can grab that here https://www.joshuaosullivan.co.uk/skulldash/

Good luck, happy modding! :)

Thank you so much Dragonfly! I grabbed it. I appreciate you too! :)

I still can't get over that you made this, Empyre. And it only took you 15 minutes!!! I spent 3 hours searching for one!!!

It was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks again! :)

The DECORATE, sound, and sprites were all in the old skulltag.pk3. I did forget to make it leave bullet hole decals.

16 minutes ago, Empyre said:

The DECORATE, sound, and sprites were all in the old skulltag.pk3. I did forget to make it leave bullet hole decals.

I never noticed the lack of bullet holes. I am very satisfied and even more grateful for the one you made. I really appreciate it!  :)))))))