Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

image.png.7b629238bfb517e24167079448cabee4.png heres a WIP of my upcoming weapons and monsters mod dedicated to all series of doom games into all classic look

zombieman rifle/marine rifle
g36 (doom movie)
pdw (doom 3)
and machine pistol (combined demios and mike12's into one look) there is more to come now. what you think?

@EngineerKappa That does look very good actually! Do you have more animations of this?

I personally tried to manually edit a 2x upscale of the original Doomguy, which was done by MrFlibble with some "neural" upscale software in this thread. The result was amazingly good, but still not perfect. So I manually retouched it and this is the result:

Doomguy2x.png.5187af3b0c44acd88bebeb98089a94ec.png

Back again for yet another marvelous creation.

I call it the Rattler. It fires spinning explosive Revenants.

Here is the spritesheet, currently having trouble converting the video of it to a gif.

RATTLERSHEET.png

On mardi 9 octobre 2018 at 5:02 PM, EngineerKappa said:

Thanks! Since you asked, I have a post with a higher res version of the source render and different angles over on my blog.

bleeroA_l.gif

I think the animation would look better if only the body was squashed -- that the eyes and especially the cannons also get flattened by the crawl cycle looks odd.

8 hours ago, BLλZING_DUST said:

The D4 Double Barrel, but centered:

d4ssggif.gif.c5cfbfb62238be41e14a32b205c32f94.gif

The QC SSG, but centered:

qcshot.gif.8d88f5f42eb6b8cda50c08921a7e37bc.gif

The DMC SSG:

dmcshot2.gif.cc25b13b9e5e79d1cd122f8dfb4658d3.gif

Those are actually really good for model rips. A lot of other ones looks pretty badly converted.

My only suggestions are to smooth the edges of the Champions SSG and to add some more muzzle flash frames that make it look like it's growing out of the gun like a lot of muzzle flashes in mods look like, makes it a lot more smooth.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:39 PM, Gaia74 said:

HECTIC CON ALAS.png

hey m8 i really like this one, is this just a new sprite or a custom monster? I would really love to use it on my wip megawad

10 minutes ago, Zolgia108 said:

hey m8 i really like this one, is this just a new sprite or a custom monster? I would really love to use it on my wip megawad

the truth I start as a concept since it is another monster of my wad, and in my wad it does not come out with wings, it's just a concept

oh okay thanks, well it's really cool then :) in case you ll want to create a custom out of it, and in case you ll want to share it, just tell me! good job

On 10/14/2018 at 10:08 AM, BLλZING_DUST said:

The D4 Double Barrel, but centered:

d4ssggif.gif.c5cfbfb62238be41e14a32b205c32f94.gif

Omg, i love this one. Do you think you can share original sprites with us?

Not bad at all! I like it. Looks a bit more menacing even. Good work! Did you do the whole sprite sheet?

could I ask for a help? I would love to have some mummy monster in doom. I know that this kind of enemy is not very fiting to doom but for project i start to work will be great to be have one. There is mummy sprites from powerslave game but since i know only basics of decorate and i'm not able to make him allive and i will highly aprecieted if someone would be so kind to make him "alive" (decorate and so on.) All credits will  go to him. Is there anyone please?

Here is sprites:

Spoiler

mummy.png.742b6ac5caa920fda3e6ed4a3901adcd.png

I've been working on a new revision of Dynamite. I kinda wanna break from a blander look and give her a more popping look (still the cartoony style she'll always have, just more cleaner in appearance).

Here's a VERY rough sketch of a quick walk cycle (and a small side-view) I'm working with so far. I also made a GIF of the walk but something seems jittery about it (I know she bobs up and down but not sure if that ruins the walk effect or not).

DYNA_SPRITES.png.870de7cd32950a9b0eca403790de57f9.png   WALKTEST.gif.0c6c888f463947d3ba50521791cb535b.gif      Yes. the sprite really IS this small... OwO

3 hours ago, Marlamir said:

could I ask for a help? I would love to have some mummy monster in doom. I know that this kind of enemy is not very fiting to doom but for project i start to work will be great to be have one. There is mummy sprites from powerslave game but since i know only basics of decorate and i'm not able to make him allive and i will highly aprecieted if someone would be so kind to make him "alive" (decorate and so on.) All credits will  go to him. Is there anyone please?

Here is sprites:

Hide contents

mummy.png.742b6ac5caa920fda3e6ed4a3901adcd.png

if I can, i will do, I just need to know what attack you want to have the monster, and the sounds of course

output_lu0a9t.gif.bdc3ea4dd61be6df29d20fb1111d0bdf.gif

Doom64 Unmaker charges.

Because it's friggin weird that it shares ammo with the plasma rifle.  *grumblegrumble*

22 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Is there anyone please?

I might to try. Shoud warn you tho, it wouldn't be easy for me... and you too, eventually.