Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Question.

I have ended my shortlived anti-newbie crusade.Now on to the question.Does anyone know the author of the Desert Eagle GFX in cube.I need to use them but I want to know who made it so we can give the proper credit/get permision first.

Sorry, I've seen some mentionings, but I've been too busy updating my locked and loaded weapon-add-on series with a third installment to care about investigating it. Now I'm coding the weapons again, which means I'm damn near done. So, in all politeness, can someone fill me in on what cube is? I'm not some newbie, after all...I do other things besides surf this message board, although sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

I can see my interview now...

ME:I had no idea mentioning cube would cause such an uproar.

NBC:Well you do realize 7 people where killed in the rush of hatred towards cube.

ME:7...I heard 12.

NBC:Im gonna fire my consultant.

It's on my ftp site. It's under "source ports & total conversions". it was made by rubilacxe. it takes the best of everything and crams it into one tc. lots of new enemies, lots of new weapons, etc. quite cool.

thank you very much, elbryan...and fuck you to Zaldron and BBG. Ask not want not applies here, as incompetence was neither asked for nor most certainly wanted. Excuse the attitude, but I don't like being jerked around. I know you're just joking around, but sometimes people aren't in the mood for it at the moment, like my sleep-deprived self.