• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deleted_Account

2018 DOOMWORLD HALLOWEEN THREAD

Scary monsters and super creeps!  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. WHAT SORTS OF STUFF AND THINGS WILL YOU BE DOING?

• Scaring trick or treaters
    • PARTY TIME!
    • Spooky Movies
    • Scary Videogames
    • Me have to work!
    • Haunting the Doomworld
    • NOTHING. Halloween is too ghoulish for my delicate nature.
    • OTHER *please specify*
    • Everyday is Halloween!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/18 at 07:09 PM

honestly I'm mostly just looking forward to chocolate. There's not too much else around here to interest me regarding halloween, which is kinda sad. it's a fun time.

Don't forget the Candy Corn! We should start a competition: Who can eat the most Candy Corn. I think it would be good, anyway, since who could eat even 1/2 of this stuff without gagging? 

I could eat a small handful (about as much as you see in the bowl). I might be able to eat a little bit more than that if somebody wanted to put money on it. A lot of money! Mmmm!

yea.jpg

yea2.jpg

Guest MIND

I have a shitload of Horror/Thriller DVD's that I need to get through. I bought 20 of them for 40 somethings dollars off of the Facebook marketplace. I'm just going to sit on my ass and watch them one by one.

The horror gaming is going pretty well, with three titles down. 8 more days, I reckon I can at least be finishing up the FEAR expansions by then!

Hi.

Probably going to be working as usual. Halloween is a work day in my homeland, even the national day was until some years ago. To give some perspective. I wish I could spend more time around here but I am working 6 days a week on many coming associations. Sure, I'll have days off but those are only token.

Edited by NeedHealth

I didn't see Ajora post about the Nightmare King (maybe it's not available where he's at or he takes his custom title seriously?)

It's a burger with beef patty and cheese, chicken filet and bacon on a green bun. The green-ness was noticeable enough and wasn't the saturated green in the ad. With a small drink and fries, it came out to $10 where I went for lunch.

Burger King has an ad campaign where they say eating the burger will increase the chances of having a nightmare by 3.5 times. Apparently they had 100 people volunteer to eat the burger and then be monitored at a sleep center. I think the real "nightmare" will be when I go to the toilet after this. I also wonder why Burger King decided to bring back the color gimmick from three years ago, when the bun was colored black and people were unaware of the food dye being so, ah, persistent. I wouldn't be surprised if some people are trying it just for that.

So it would seem Outre put out a new album today, and it sure has a fitting cover for this particular time of the year:

733806.jpg?5625

44963706_1923006304479292_79796054327023

E: Also, more good news. A new Cancer album is coming in November, and this track Peaceville released from the album pretty damn fits this period as well, and not just the music but the video itself as well. Moreover, the new album seems to feature the original band members, if the rest of the songs are this good it will be the best Cancer album since Death Shall Rise.

Edited by Agent6 : Even more good news (for me anyway).

Here's one that Somebody gifted to me: Halloween MoNSTeR Cereal! They're back from the 1970s....This year's box design is the same as last years, so you're not missing anything there. The back cover is the same 'find the ghosts' as last year, so no surprises there, unfortunately. Same great taste, and Same great Mouth Beef!

I feel the Love, and I feel the Unity now that somebody else has recognized Halloween Time to me....Don't forget to tell the ones you Love about the Halloween Spirit, and spread the Joy of the Season.

spooky_cereal1.jpg

spooky_cereal2.jpg

I just found out what I'm doing on Halloween. Going to a goth wedding.