Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

Crazy shit...

Everyone, check this out. I have no idea if it's fake or not, but it is intriguing. If it's fake, this guy is a good storyteller. I'd read a book written by him :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

Hmmm...Meh.

my sentiment exactly. look anywhere on the web and you'll find this crazy shit. how is this dudes site even up if the whole internet is watched? Must be a pretty lame classified central processing agency. stupid.

I dont believe it either, it probably really is a publicity stunt. But I have to admit, by the time I finished reading, I was totally pumped. This guy sure knows how to build suspense.

Assmaster said:

I dont believe it either, it probably really is a publicity stunt. But I have to admit, by the time I finished reading, I was totally pumped. This guy sure knows how to build suspense.

...Stephen King perhaps?!?!?! Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnn

This guy has watched alot of X-files...This is something that can be dismissed really easily partly of two things...who would give so much fuck bout the camera and actually take photos of it before toying around with it? Secondly, how convenient that this person had all the tools to develop the negatives and futhermore, the expertise to develop damaged negatives...What a faggot!

Linguica said:
It's a publicity stunt and has already been revealed as such.

I'm not surprised, but I don't suppose you could link us?

doomedout said:
...What a faggot!

I think the word you want if fraud. WTF dose developing films have to do with someone’s sexually?

heh heh, this is pretty cool. Kind of reminds me of a Men in Black movie (not the one w/Will Smith) I seen once on HBO. I'd say it's a publicity stunt, or a hoax, but I'll wait and see.

My question is, how do people find links to sites like these to post on forums like this?