Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

8 minutes ago, FractalBeast said:

Seems like the kind of story you'd find inside a .txt that comes along with an incomprehensible .WAD from 1997.

day_of_all_the_blood.png

And then TakenStew22 was a zombie.

I can't post the other pictures I have of weird reclusive people's bedrooms because they all have their walls lined with hentai posters.

But this spartan looking "gamer" basement has a charm of it's own. I especially like the "Rare sux" grafitti which is probably just some chalk.

1295720947559.jpg

Shout out to the barbwire museum poster:

iR7RJtt.jpg

1 hour ago, geo said:

iR7RJtt.jpg

Hot damn! I'd love to see a video showing exactly how this guy/gal made such an exquisite, luxurious, lavish adornment for the sacred fecal receptacle.

I really hope that's clear plastic/plexiglass and not actual glass... That'd be an unpleasant experience for little Timmy when he still hasn't learned not to slam the toilet seat when finished.

5 hours ago, geo said:

iR7RJtt.jpg

When I tell you to take a seat, you better anticipate this being pulled out of a nearby closet.

My local police department has 2 stars. uh apparently we have a racist cop that arrested some kids resulting in a flood of bad reviews. Other police departments nearby have 4 - 5 star reviews. Even the PD that had a hell of a lot of corruption and media coverage 3 years ago sits at 4 stars. I never even thought to review the local police departments.

Some people just go on rants about how the police are a legal criminal organization.