Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

Deathmatch 2000

I have posted a new page on Doom Wad Station called Deathmatch 2000. The reason being is that this page holds a collection of over 2000 wads designed for deathmatch play. Most of them can also be played in single player mode, some have graphics and music changes as well. Check out the news and the link on my site at http://doomwadstation.web1000.com
:)

Reading that red text on that background hurts my eyes! and that's a damn shame because your site is really informative with tonnes of hard to come by wads.

well, actually, I remember this site back from the old days like before I started playing Doom. Um, honestly I'd prefer the old design more. Black background color plus firey color texts...etc

Fen Boi - there is NOT a daily visitor limit but there does seem to be a problem in there server where it redirects certain Internet Explorer users. Netscape users never seem to have a problem tho so maybe you could give that a try.
I have another post on here somewhere about Kansas - I'm trying to find a common thread, so if you could tell me connectivity - ie cable/dsl or dialup, browser, cookies on or off - that would help.