Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chainie

Doom girl HUD

You can see too much hair if she's meant to be a Marine (Doomguy's female counterpart).

Otherwise, I like it.

As for a doomified Lois Griffin, it fits rather well.

I don't understand why the hair moves up and down so much (for example when you pick up a weapon) and I think the eye movement could have been better (she appears to be a little cross-eyed when looking left and right), but overall this looks very nice and authentic. I hope someone will make a good sound set to go with it.

39 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Looks pretty cool, but it didn't exist already? 

It is, but 1994 version of hud looks too rough for me.  

Edited by ChaingunnerX

On 8/3/2018 at 6:32 PM, Major Arlene said:

If you need a sound set for her I'll volunteer :D

By all means! Even if it's a Doom 3esque sound set for the ZDoom ports would be better.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:05 PM, Solmyr said:

I like it, she somewhat looks like a doomified Lois Griffin.

If you get soundbites of her, it probably would work.

Plus there's the problem of the punching sprite and a couple others being too manly to match.

Edited by Glaice

I didn't know Doomguy's sister is so hot (i really hope she isn't his wife because i don't want to fight with him). Seriously, this looks amazing! Female hands sprites and sounds would be all perfect (of course if compatible with all source ports :)

On 8/4/2018 at 7:07 AM, Сhaingunner said:

It is, but 1994 version of hud looks too rough for me.  

There's a much-improved version of the FemDoom sprites on the ZDoom forums. That said, I think "it's already been done" is an unfair argument. Why should there be just one female status face set? I think it's good to have variety, and this is a very well-made sprite set, and differentiates itself from the other one by not looking like just a genderbent Doomguy.

Maybe bitt oftopic but after i saw this i got idea for mod. Doomguys on adventure around the world saving his sister(im srry doomguy but you sister is in another castle) :)

I always found myself wondering why she was wearing bright red lipstick in a war zone.  Maybe the demons invaded just as she was getting ready for a night out?

I'm coming up with Doom Re-Construction Project, Doom: Catastrophe, which means I've completed a creation of maps.

But since we chose to change doomguy into a female character, I decided to use your skin so I've registered it here in order to obtain permission from you. Can I use that?

On 8/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, Chainie said:

Screen.png.1182d4ce3559dceec1bb7b56871e30d4.png
It replaces the standard doomguy with a female 
character drawn in much the same style as the original ID artwork.
Download

Oh my gosh, I just stumbled upon this old thread and had to reply.  I would love a copy of this, as the current dropbox link is dead.  Would you or anyone here have it?  Its been a year since I realized I was a trans woman, and this mode would help my gender dypsphoria so much.  

Thank you so much!! <3

38 minutes ago, HannaSolo said:

Oh my gosh, I just stumbled upon this old thread and had to reply.  I would love a copy of this, as the current dropbox link is dead.  Would you or anyone here have it?  Its been a year since I realized I was a trans woman, and this mode would help my gender dypsphoria so much.  

Thank you so much!! <3

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365923190792519682/988081804214960128/Doomgirl.wad