Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath666

420 blaze it [weed][marihuana][thc][legalized it]

15 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I notice that weed is getting stronger and stronger in general, sometimes it's just too much. I wonder if you can request the lowest strength stuff they stock next time around so it doesn't totally slam you? Idk how it all works, I've never had the chance to buy in a legal setting (cries)

One of the nice things about legalisation is that it makes it easier to try different strains and to find the ones which suit you best. There's huge variety in the effects of different strains - it's not simply a question of strength. It's a shame that stuff which blows your head off and turns you into a gibbering wreck is so over represented on the black market. It's led - understandably - to some quite negative public attitudes towards the drug and legalisation. I'd imagine there'd be fewer incidents of weed-induced psychosis if users had access to mellower strains.

1 hour ago, explorix said:

The higher the amount of thc, the higher the risk of a psychosis. This has been know for a long time now.

I've "lost" 2 school-buddies of mine to that disorder and they have to take medication (neuroleptica) with ugly side effects (random spastic and parkinson-like limb and face movements, abnormal weight gain and feeling like living in a bubble, because neuroleptica dampens the emotional part of the brain) for the rest of their lives.

And they're only a little older than 30... Schizophrenia is incurable, never forget this! Ugh, this is so sick, you Idiots are playing with your lives! Not everything you learn in school is of use, but drug advice for SURE is!

This isn't really "known" but has been suggested by some studies. I lost a friend who was a crazy drug user, and I must say he was insane already but he didn't start hearing voices until after he went to the loony bin. Sounds like those anti-psychotics are helping your friends a lot too. There's an inherent risk to using any psychoactive drug. So you are right, we are playing with our lives. I also enjoy snowboarding, driving cars, and walking alone in dark places. It's dangerous out there young lady, perhaps you should stay inside?

9 hours ago, magicsofa said:

It's dangerous out there young lady, perhaps you should stay inside?

55bbfb80fe8083db62e681929d71da5d0e6e30f4_hq.jpg

It would be great if the rest of the US would get on the same level of legalization of pot nationwide as it is in a few states. New York allows medicinal usage but not recreational use so we're halfway there.

Edited by Glaice

We're entering an interesting period where weed is treated extremely casually, even by those that don't use it. The problem this creates is that it should be taken seriously to the extent that anything which is consumed in excess is bad for health. The level of potency of today's weed—and in particular, the strength of the concentrated THC oil in vape cartridges—indicates that we need to use less, not more, to get stoned. The pens are so powerful that one can enter mild psychedelic states in some cases.

Then you have videos floating around of kids (and adults) getting ill or injuring themselves on synthetics, which we should probably stop manufacturing. Certain demographics—people with no connects, military veterans, people in strict work situations—might find themselves using synths, when they'd be better off with the real thing.

Marijuana reform has never been more interesting. A lot of facets and unexpected changes.

Yeah, synthetics are disgusting, far worse for your body and your mental state. It honestly has very little in common with weed on the users end and I think it should be treated as a more dangerous class of drug than regular weed.

Maybe it's selfish, since I personally happen to have had my life enriched greatly by my positive THC experiences and do understand certain sensitive individuals with an already shaky grasp on reality can get their minds real bent on it, but zilch progression is happening here in Europe. Holland remains, as it has done for decades, the one oasis you can go to and get properly grown quality strains, while trashy hash mixed with god knows what other junky chemicals is being sold on the street in the big cities. Good weed contacts are usually fleeting, in my experience. Rural police clamp down pretty hard on any locals trying to grow plants to any extent outside the densely populated areas, playing into the hands of easier-to-conceal hash importers that are of worse quality and heavier on the head in general. There's a grass root (sorry) skepticism in the general populace here in Norway, but perhaps all the American Hip Hop culture import while finally whittle down the conservative grasp on the situation one day. If Canada making it legal won't, I don't know what will. Hope I'm not too dead to enjoy the benefits, when and if that happens. Sick and tired of the alcohol high anyway, barely touch the stuff.

From what I understand the issue with synthetics is that the cannabinoids found in nature are actually pretty ineffective chemicals. Meaning, if the structure was only slightly different, weed would hit you much harder. Whiiiiiiich of course means, that most if not all synthetic weeds allow you to get high in ways that are frankly near impossible with natural weed.

I was having a smoke out in front of my crib about 45 minutes ago, saw a vehicle pulling up near me and said out loud "oh shit, it's the POs!" having mistaken a Taxi cab with a police cruiser. It still feels weird to me that this stuff is legal now. 

Schizophrenia isnt caused by pot, but pot can make people who are schizophrenic go into psychosis. Its why i dont smoke weed.