Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

On 11/8/2018 at 1:58 PM, Terminus said:

DrgVd6NXQAUvLFA.jpg

DrgVd48XcAUuj0J.jpg

DrgVd4iXgAIj_h8.jpg

I'm done with this map, finally. Time to start a hopefully shorter one. :P

I would very much like to know what this is called and how to be part of the project

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, Lorenz0 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20181111_160554_01.png

Screenshot_Doom_20181111_160627.png

Hopefully your map with all these green sector lights don't have too many mega bytes, because when I had that huge amount of sidedefs on my heretic map, it like has too much mega-bytes inside

3 hours ago, Fuzzball said:

unknown.png  unknown.png  unknown.png  unknown.png 

That strikes me as something that could be in The Adventures of Square because of that "clean" look.

5 minutes ago, DanielAlexander said:

I generally suck at making caves and outdoor areas but I think this turned out pretty good :D

NNWMda4.png.1ef7fb4ca6a9be46d664a164851283db.pngNNWMda4IG.png.1e4efe09c79612273910c837a4af6af6.png

I like how you build maps! I really hope to see the map to play it

@DanielAlexander Really nice. What stands out to me here is that huge black block in the middle of the more natural look of the outdoor area / cave. It immediately draws my attention and I want to find out what lies inside.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:06 PM, Urthar said:

ZMagic.png.fedc661788b7cf4d37ce0ed40b6adab6.png

A quick preliminary test build.

Is there a way I can get that hud? I freaking love the q1 style hud and I think it fits perfectly in doom

30 minutes ago, Akenore said:

Is there a way I can get that hud? I freaking love the q1 style hud and I think it fits perfectly in doom

2 hours ago, Akenore said:

Results will vary for different sourceports, because of the custom palette. But you're welcome to rip the graphics out of DotB or BOOMQTEX and play around with them.