Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReaperAA

Searching for a video game

Hi Guys. Before i state which game i am looking for, I want to ask if there already exists a thread anywhere (doomworld or outside) which is better suited for asking such a question, please mention so i may ask the question there too.

Now coming to the question of which game i am searching for, i don't know the name but as i have played it in my childhood, i know its attributes:

1) Its a game from 90s which used a fixed-view camera system like that in Alone in the dark or original Resident Evil(RE1). Graphical fidelity was about same as RE1.

2) The protagonist is a little girl (aged anywhere from 8 to 12 yrs). I think she was an orphan who is told to do various tasks by her master(s) while she is trying to escape.

3) The setting takes place near a docking/ship area at night time. The timeline is not modern day, rather it seemed like anywhere from dark ages to 18th century.

4) I played this game on PC. So its not a console-exclusive (but it may have a console release too).

Post suggestions which seem to meet the criteria.

EDIT: The game is not "Jack in the Dark"

Edited by ReaperAA

I'm not sure about the game, but if you don't get any luck here a good place to ask is the r/tomt (tip of my tongue) subreddit. They can help you find old tv shows, movies or stuff like that that you don't remember.

7 minutes ago, Space Boss said:

I'm not sure about the game, but if you don't get any luck here a good place to ask is the r/tomt (tip of my tongue) subreddit. They can help you find old tv shows, movies or stuff like that that you don't remember.

Thanks. I will ask there as well

I asked this at "tip of my tongue" subreddit and got the answer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/comments/9xx5uj/tomt_game_90s_game_with_fixedview_camera/

Its called "City Of Lost Children". Its a RE-clone game made in 1997 that is based on a movie with the same name.