Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimosaur

Random Video Thread

Even after all these years, Grigori has managed to remain one of my favorite video game characters. He strikes a perfect balance between madness and epicness while still remaining a truly interesting character. Shame his character wasn't explored a bit deeper.

"From the voice of my groaning my bone has cleaved to my flesh. For my soul is filled with evil, and like this place must be purged. For the dead know no sleep in their graves, nor dost thou remember them, until they are destroyed through thy hands."

@Agent6 Yeah it's a shame but it's also understandable, modding Source can be a huge time sink and the dev might want to go after other hobbies. The Steampipe issues weren't entirely fixed, but we have people like malortie who are updating most of the popular broken mods to work again on the latest source sdks.

I personally would love to see how Focal Point would look like on Source. The amount of details the author put on the levels is insane, pushing GoldSrc to it's limits, Imagining it with Source lighting and effects, Hnnngh.

Let's worship this series which will probably never see a third installment.

@tempdecal.wad There's a thread in the Community Hub about the final battle in Lambda Core before jumping into the teleporter that is supposedly overkill on Hard difficulty.

Well, all those people who wanted the Alien Controllers nerfed just got disappointed. CC wants them to act as mini-bosses according to the December news thread. I actually like what they did with the Alien Grunts, finally the AI is more aggressive and responsive to your actions. The Vorts also got a much needed buff too.

@tempdecal.wad Looks like Bad Cop talks in the sequel. The voice is pretty interesting to say the least, remember the voice of the beta Metrocops? That's exactly how he sounds like, kinda weird for a Combine Elite. And almost identical to the "Take it Down!" line still heard once in retail at the beginning. The new animations are pretty rough though, the SMG and AR2 shake too violently when fired.

On 11/18/2018 at 3:15 AM, Ajora said:

That static crowd noise makes it sound like a lot more people than there were. I remember seeing the early 90s era live and just how dead and boring it was in person with the exception of a few. My first show I felt so lied to because the crowd noise was nothing from bell to bell.

A compilation of videogames that I had taken from the old videogame (puzzle game) in very low quality (because videogame was so old). Some videos are excerpts from the documentary films and movies, also some of them are excerpts of VHS and Betacam videos and cartoons. 

Loved it from start to finish. It was strange how they didn't want to reveal whoever played Batman, and looking at Starfire with that hair is something I haven't quite gotten used to, but otherwise, I enjoyed it. Hyped for future seasons.