• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomedout

Moderators-Poll

Do you have any complaints about mods  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any complaints about mods

• No, I\'m fine with them all. No complaints.
    • I have complaints about some of them.
    • Yes, I somehow have a problem with all of them.
    • I really don\'t give a rats ass.
    • Doomedout, stfu and stop being such a whiny prick.

dsm said:

Now stop using this thread as a complaint against the Mods - if you wanna complain about the moderators, go to the R&P forums or something and do it consructively - nobody likes a whiner.

Here it is, this should be interesting. As far as my vote goes, I really dont have a problem with the mods, except two of them who I think are too fucking patronizing. Their logic behind it? Ab-fucking-solutely NOTHING!

Ha. Haha. Hahaha-hah.

I love people who create problems for themselves.

Honestly, I do think they do a super job.

Dsm might has his idiosynchrasies, but he has enough judgement not to let them affect his moderating. (He can be funny in arguments however, just see the Doom2 vs. Doom1 discussion).

Katarhyne has a foul mouth, but she has never spoken up against anything when it was unneeded.

If you send private messages regarding moderator judgements they will usually give in-depth responses.

You sir, however, have been a bit whiny at the lates. (You are still not a person I would like to see banned or anything though).

Fredrik said:

I don't have a problem with the mods and that's because I avoid being retarded.

You do?

Katarhyne seems to make a point of patronising people. I'm sure it has some very interesting underlying psychological reason, but who gives a fuck anyway.

dsm has the same problem.

Other than that, I have no complaints.

I had a problem with pritch but I spoke severely to myself and sorted it out, so now we get on fine.

I don't even know most of the mods here. but I have no problem with who ever they are anyway.
I'm used to much more stricter rules elsewhere..

Two mods in case your wondering who they are:
katarhyne and dsm, both have them extremely provocative without telling me a good reason why. as far as users are concerned, isn't it ironic that I don't have a problem wwith them at all?

I'm usually not used to people acting normal around me. So this is a helpful change. No probs here.

I do have a problem with one the mods, I'm not gonna say who, that's my business, not yours :P
However, for the most part, the mods are ok.

Ok, I've recived some concerns and let me set them straight :

1) Mods probably WILL get pissed if you insult them, like "so and so is a big mean jerk and I hate them"
2) Mods probably will NOT really do anything about it (Power wise)
3) Yes, it IS indeed best NOT to say the name of the Mod you dislike, just vent.

Yes!!! Doomedout at LAST does what I ask him to!
/Me shakes doomedout's hand vigorously and congratulates him.

i think we have pretty cool mods. I've not had any real problems with any authority figures here. I like making bigbadgangsta go ballistic though... wanna see how?

TEH DOOM BOOKSD AER FUKCING AMAZING< READ THEM NOW!!1

Use3D said:

i think we have pretty cool mods. I've not had any real problems with any authority figures here. I like making bigbadgangsta go ballistic though... wanna see how?

Heh, you're an odd one.

Use3D said:

[sarcasam]Better idea, lets drink c0ff33...[/sarcasam]

I have a problem with that asshole who mods this forum, he's not willing to crush the ignorant and belligerent masses with his moderator powers, how weak is that!?!?!

IMJack said:

I have a problem with that asshole who mods this forum, he's not willing to crush the ignorant and belligerent masses with his moderator powers, how weak is that!?!?!

w3rd.

DooMBoy said:

I do have a problem with one the mods, I'm not gonna say who, that's my business, not yours :P
However, for the most part, the mods are ok.

I bet it's me.

Linguica said:

Why is no one mentioning how horrible a person I am? A few months ago it was all the rage?

How horrible a person you are! wow!
Here. :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

I actually dont have a beef on any of the mods, I believe they do a very fine job here.

That wasn't a very senseless post. :P

Linguica said:

Why is no one mentioning how horrible a person I am? A few months ago it was all the rage?

Doomworld webmaster

[/b]
In an unrelated issue, I think that one of the moderators abuses his/her power and threatens people way too much. He/she is also rude and shows absolutely no class to anyone who happens to know less than him/her on any particular subject. He/she has the attitude that if anyone (in his/her mind) knows less than him/her about any subject, they have NO right to talk about it on the forums, therefore the thread is closed. This moderator has also insulted and swore at many members totally unprovoked, out of the blue, just because he/she (the moderator) disagreed with a comment he/she came across. In my opinion, that's pretty bad.

Linguica said:

Ohhh Don’t gets me started Ling!! That nazi fascist!!! He runs this place like his own personal kingdom! We all must bow down to king Ling! You TYRANT!!! sorry, I’m out of clichés... :P

AndrewB said:
In an unrelated issue, I think that one of the moderators abuses his/her power and threatens people way too much...

I'm %90 sure I know who your talking about...

also, I thought about starting a thread like this a wile ago but then decided it was a bad idea... heh...

Hey Andrew, please remove those "him"s, "he"s and other "his"s or I'll have to loser you... wait... oh well :P

ravage said:

That wasn't a very senseless post. :P

Indeed that was a very non-senseless post, and good for you for noticing that, Here, You deserve a sticker.