Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

53 minutes ago, Mere_Duke said:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjhp7-3HCY This one?

2. Can't find anything with Joy To The World track. Probably it was untagged.

1. Unfortunately no -- it was a lot smaller than this and had the light brown/tan wall texture from E1M1 everywhere IIRC, no shadows or anything. And I definitely remember the switches at the very start of the level.

2. Likewise :(

I did find another post from someone in this same thread looking for (2) so I know I'm not the only one who remembers it -- but unfortunately I think the .wad is lost to time, lol.

Thanks though!

So, i'm trying to find this wad where there's waves of demons and everytime you clear a wave the level opens up a bit more. It starts in a rectangle shaped room with some platforms on one end and holes on the sides from where the demons spawn. I cant remember much more of it. Other than a large circular area at some point

Does anyone have this skulltag wad called hell.s legacy                   An also does someone have this weapon mod called hell.s insanity The zandronum forum  for it is dead I mean the link  is dead.            If some one has theses  2 wads thank you (╹◡╹)

oh wow, i'm blind. i even searched for it online and found the exact same entry i was looking for, down to the typo of the filename, but disregarded it as not what i was looking for. thank you!

13 hours ago, haruko haruhara said:

sorry but does any one have this mod it looks very awesome :)

https://youtu.be/WozeLQu9rQU?list=LLytnPyRW_2xBI24h6ukdMeA

That's Armageddon Invasion 2.

Very commonly found (well, not so much anymore at least) on most Zandronum invasion servers.

This takes me back, I actually made 4 maps for this project. :)

Here's a link:

http://static.allfearthesentinel.net/wads/armageddon2v63.pk3

This one is bugging me, I know I have the WAD but with no recollection of the name nor time/desire to test a pile of random WAD files from well over  a hundred I have on hand...

2 levels, vaguely steampunk/Caleb from Blood aesthetic going on. First level is a massive city, start on a train, go down a big elevator, explore some in an empty fenced-off city, monsters appear, fight them. The city changes/shows damage etc as states change during exploration/fighting. Exit down a river to the second level, old west town. Lots of "new" graphics. I tried to find it on Youtube and turned up nothing similar even though I first saw it on there from some channel I don't recall.

6 minutes ago, diosoth said:

This one is bugging me, I know I have the WAD but with no recollection of the name nor time/desire to test a pile of random WAD files from well over  a hundred I have on hand...

2 levels, vaguely steampunk/Caleb from Blood aesthetic going on. First level is a massive city, start on a train, go down a big elevator, explore some in an empty fenced-off city, monsters appear, fight them. The city changes/shows damage etc as states change during exploration/fighting. Exit down a river to the second level, old west town. Lots of "new" graphics. I tried to find it on Youtube and turned up nothing similar even though I first saw it on there from some channel I don't recall.

It's Voodoo Guns

Anybody familiar with a crosshair mod for GZDoom that acts similar to the crosshair in Serious Sam games? By that, I mean it changes colour based on a monster's HP when you are targeting them. Sort of how you can currently set the crosshair to change colour based on your health, but for enemies.

I am looking for the name and information of a wad I downloaded a long time ago, more specifically on January this year. The wad file is called "AG_TBPD" and there's a credits file too, but no indication of the wad's name or the author. Maps are bite-sized, reminiscent of Scythe and/or Khorus' Speedy Shit, stock textures. Here is the zip file: AG_TBPD.zip 

So if anyone knows something, thanks in advance.

Is there any mods out there that auto shoot enemies when u point the weapon at them.

Since im using my android to play Doom it be easier instead of pushing the buttin down.

Edited by Hossinto

3 hours ago, Hossinto said:

Is there any mods out there that auto shoot enemies when u point the weapon at them.

I doubt it, but I've been wrong before.

Such a mod would take a lot of the strategy out of weapon use in Doom and would make pacifist runs impossible.

4 hours ago, Hossinto said:

Since im using my android to play Doom it be easier.

doom have autoaim 

I just played though Nihility: Infinite Teeth, wich is a really nice Alpha/Beta themed episode. I really like that kind of stuff, with the sprites from the development versions and all. Wonder if there are some good wads and megawads within this theme i may be missing, since i haven't really played stuff like that (Not counting "vanilla" wads such as Doom the Way id Did)

Anybody remember that ZDOOM mod where you play as a car (which front part has the head of Chaos Serpent from Heretic/Hexen) and kill pedestrians? IIRC Xaser has something to do with the development as well.