Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

[WIP] Umbra of Fate

28 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

an hour and a half to complete on UV.

"Scotty, we need warp ASAP!"

"Okay Captain, I'll do it in 45 minutes!"

"Scotty, I give you 15 minutes!"

Cacoward 2018? :D  It's kind of sad for many reasons, I only finished the last one in a hurry, but still, can't wait until this one is out.

Loving the screenshots! Definitely keeping my eyes peeled for this one.

I really like what I'm seeing, except for the 4th image, that's just way too much purple.

3 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I really like what I'm seeing, except for the 4th image, that's just way too much purple.

It's just that angle. The room isn't that purple itself.

Wait, what have you got against purple, you heathen?!?!?! :-P

2 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

It's just that angle. The room isn't that purple itself.

Wait, what have you got against purple, you heathen?!?!?! :-P

Nothing really xd, honestly any other color would be just as bad for the eyes given the intensity in that angle. It just needs to be toned down a little.

Very cool screenshots! Looks like 4th shots rock texture is bumpmapped. New feature in gzdoom? :)

Can't believe I missed this thread!  Screenies look awesome Yuki, Doom + Quake + Purple is a match made in a Lovecraftian nether-dimension heaven.

Another cool project in my list for the passage. Screenshots looks very promising!

I can only hope that I will ever have enough time to play all this, not just admire the shots. And more, I remember that you have maps for Quake, I once saw on Quaddicted ...

I took a look at this mod and thought it looked perfect for me, but it wasn't long before I became hopelessly stuck.  The fireballs hurled by the barons of hell move WAY too fast, often making them impossible to dodge, as if they were using hitscan weapons.  As far as I can tell, the only way to avoid being killed by a baron of hell in this mod is to cheat.

Freaky Panties (another map of her) also has fast projectiles for baron. You just need better reflexes son...no need to enter into cheats and beat the map without sweating. Not worthy of that...practice your movement better, that's my advice.

Yeah, it's totally not necessary to cheat.  Those barons just demand good reflexes.

Freaky Panties will adjust them a bit dynamically, though.  So if it detects that you're dying too much, it'll start slowing them down a bit.

Okay, I managed to beat the mod on Hard after some practice.  Definitely worth it.  :D

I guess I've been playing with too many of the easier mods lately.