Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

toastykitty?

Hey, has anyone got the picture that deadnail posted ages ago that featured a ferocious looking tabby with a piece of toast on its head? I lost it in a little data catastrophe last week, and I'd really like to snag it again.

Gratzi.

DC

Doom-Child said:

Hey, has anyone got the picture that deadnail posted ages ago that featured a ferocious looking tabby with a piece of toast on its head? I lost it in a little data catastrophe last week, and I'd really like to snag it again.

Gratzi.

DC

Ehahaha, you said tabby. :P

Aaww, how cute. I gotta admit, that wasn't what I was thinking till I saw it. ;)

When I saw the heading of this thread, I thought it was about that video showing some pricks barbequing some kittens (mentioned in the thread about what animals people hate).

dsm said:

When I saw the heading of this thread, I thought it was about that video showing some pricks barbequing some kittens (mentioned in the thread about what animals people hate).

That's what I thought, but then I got a much better suprise. :)

DOOM Anomaly said:

Ehahaha, you said tabby. :P

Not that there's anything remotely funny about saying tabby.

The internet just makes it easier to take someone else's creation and modify, bastardize, and play with it for kicks. Look at fanfiction.net, for goodness' sake.

IMJack said:

Look at fanfiction.net, for goodness' sake.

No thanks, the first and last time I looked through one story there (Wolfenstein 3d related) I had a major seizure (sp?).

dsm said:

No thanks, the first and last time I looked through one story there (Wolfenstein 3d related) I had a major seizure (sp?).

I never said they'd be quality bastardizations. :)

Doom-Child said:

... why would you even WANT a picture like this...?

my cousin worked at an animal shelter(AKA: the pound) and told us about a lady who was taking puppies and kittens. these puppies and kittens were always going to be destroyed the fallowing day. she was killing them and feeding them to snakes and selling them to snake owners. she was fired for that. personaly she was putting them to a use, in the food chain. she was not killing them to be cruel and realized they would be killed the next day. why not use them instead of throwing them out like aborted fetuses.

people need to understand that owning a dog/cat or anyother pet is serious and u cant just put it out side when u get tired of it. if u have outside pets get them fixed, it is also better for the animal. strays do need to be delt with and honestly makeing snake food out of something that goes to a dumpster is ok with me. people should be educated more on pets.

KoRn said:

nothing like a pussy sandwich..
When someone else I know saw that picture, she asked where the other piece of bread was. O_o

In the oriental chef's hand. :P