Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scypek2

I'm Game - a vanilla dehacked W.I.P. punk TC in which I targeted gamers.

Interesting premise! And NPCs? I love when people make the game do things it was never supposed to :) I'll keep an eye on this one.

Sounds amazingly ambitious especially the idea of NPC interaction in vanilla doom with Dehacked which I don't recall has ever been done before?

Well, it's largely just an evolution of telling the story through text on walls... but I think I came up with a way to make it work pretty elegantly.

By the way, do you know any good online places for creating avatars/characters? Like something where you can customize facial features, expressions, hairstyles, accessories and stuff like that. That would be helpful for dialogue sections.

23 hours ago, Scypek2 said:

Well, it's largely just an evolution of telling the story through text on walls... but I think I came up with a way to make it work pretty elegantly.

By the way, do you know any good online places for creating avatars/characters? Like something where you can customize facial features, expressions, hairstyles, accessories and stuff like that. That would be helpful for dialogue sections.

Zepeto.

Just kidding, http://charat.me might fit what you exactly want. You need to make an account in order to do so first, though.

7 minutes ago, therektafire said:

Yeah it looks really anime styled and doesn't really fit dooms aesthetics very much imo

Anyway how about this https://charactercreator.org/

This one is pretty good! A good variety of expressions, and fitting hairstyles. I guess I'll have to edit the eyes and add lipstick myself... I'm not exactly impressed by the clothing choices either, but I'm leaning more towards face portraits so I guess it's fine.

Kinda, yeah! I've got some good gameplay features working and even more ideas, but I'm not sure if I have the time and willpower to actually implement them. Maybe someone else could adopt the project if they find the concept and features fun enough. I'd be glad to help.