Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzball

The Sound of Doom

From those creators of those that bought you...THE SMELLS OF DOOM comes a new thread- The Sound of Doom!

What would the sound of Doom be like? The crunching of gravel...the squishing of flesh and skin, the groans and cries of those left to rot in hell...

But wait- what of the Doomguy himself? The pound of his manly heart, the rush of air into his lungs and his panting as he runs at 90mph through those abandoned UAC bases to find an abandoned computer...the dripping sweat of his brow from carrying so many things like weapons, keys and many backpacks...

It would be an orchestra of finely tuned acoustics to the ears and I invite you to join in my audience to listen...behold! THE SOUNDS OF DOOM

2 hours ago, Fuzzball said:

From those creators of those that bought you...THE SMELLS OF DOOM

I still have an unhealthy obsession with wondering what it smells like inside the various UAC facilities and buildings. I'm less interested in the smells of Hell levels. Those are pretty easy to infer from context.

20 minutes ago, Nevander said:

I still have an unhealthy obsession with wondering what it smells like inside the various UAC facilities and buildings.

you dont have to worry about that for long, becaus your nostrils will explode when u enter inside and the stench of all the rotting corpses hits you XD