Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scwiba

NaNoWADMo 2018

Whoops! Just dawned on me you have mine listed as Arctic Wolf and not Sea Wolf. I hope casual browsers don't think I'm taking credit for Arctic Wolf.

I'm also enjoying Voltcom's Wolf3D 2 thingy, mostly because of the hilarious flying blood squibs.

Edited by Impie

So before this thread's completely forgotten, I want to throw the question out there about what month we should hold the next NaNoWADMo. I've always done it in November but I think I'd rather do it somewhere earlier and less-hectic-with-holidays-and-stuff, so if there's a consensus for some other month I'd gladly make the move there. Maybe the best way is for everyone who wants to participate next year to post with three or so months that would work best for them (and if there's a month that you absolutely can't do, mention that too).

On 12/5/2018 at 8:19 AM, Terminus said:

I don't recall posting a beta, other than that one map I finished early on. Feedback on that map would still be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, silly me. For some reason I thought your last post had a WAD in it. If you'd like anything playtested, just post a link to it if you don't mind!

For me every month is OK, I almost have quite a lot of free time. Expect August since I have my holidays.

Obviously worst month could be May for, you know, mayhem project is on the road. But for the other months i'm pretty open to any.

Anyway, I have to see what happens next year, who knows what happens?

Edited by Walter confetti

The worst month for me would be November. December, March, October, and February are also bad, but might be doable, depending on what's going on.

I also agree with staying away from May, since there's already Mayhem that month.

The best three months for me would probably be April, July, and September.

Well, one argument against November is that everything is already scheduled for November. It may be hard to make a megawad while you're busy writing a novel and undertaking a dozen of different abstinence challenges at the same time.