Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeroMaster010

DSDA on YouTube

17 minutes ago, j4rio said:

Why would you look for them. I thought doom demos are a waste of time ???

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAD!

Doom demos are the best method of meditation since Buddha learned to suck a tit.

10 hours ago, j4rio said:

Why would you look for them. I thought doom demos are a waste of time ???

Considering I've turned to a game that's a waste of time and money on top of it, Doom wasn't that bad in retrospect :P

On 12/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, Belial said:

Considering I've turned to a game that's a waste of time and money on top of it, Doom wasn't that bad in retrospect :P

Now that's what I call coming full circle

Deleted the dupliactes, 1 of them was supposed to be re uploaded because of some weird visual glitch on the 720p quality option. Which is intersting as I've only seen 1 case of it (there were a few large vertical purple lines in the video for about 5 seconds), I assume it was on youtube's end because the other quality options were fine (and it definitely wasn't just me).

Anyways, I've uploaded 94 demos from the last 4 updates to DSDA. I don't upload everything because of misc reasons (for example desyncs that I need to fix).

New Demos (Nov-Dec 2018):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8nHlW7017-uEWxvegbF5NcG

The strike against the channel I mentioned earlier was removed.

New playlists:
five rooms of doom (5room.wad)
bloodstain (bstain.wad)
tnt renascence (tnt-ren.wad)
struggle - antaresian legacy (strg.wad, uv-max)
violence (violence.wad, uv-max)
memento mori 2 (mm2.wad, nm-speed and nm100s)
congestion 384 (cyc-384.wad, uv-max,speed/pacifist)
ancient aliens (aaliens.wad) (I forgot I already uploaded uv-max for this, but this includes the other categories)

There's now over 5750 demos uploaded.

523 797 minutes (364 days) watched, 164 857 views, 3:10 average

Still a few things I need to fix, anyhow won't be able to upload before sometime in january for now.

I've reuploaded IWAD uv-max + plutonia nm-speed playlist to fix the soundfont, and increased the quality from 480p to 720p before upscaling. I've also started uploading a few more unfinished tables, so I'm not going to keep track of which demos are not done for each table.

Can't be bothered updating the playlists anymore (creating new lists is fine though), new demos just goes straight into the new demos playlist from now on. 151 new demos from Jan-Feb uploaded and about 20 for March (not counting mayhem18). I've been a bit lazy to set it up to include new wads on dsda, but that's mostly fixed now... I think. Good news also is that I now run 4 separate exe's to make the videos at about 20 tics per second each (so about 2.3 seconds video made per 1 second)

New playlists:
Newgothic movement 1 - misc
Eviltech uv-max
Fragport uv-max
The Darkening Episode 2 - misc
TVR - nightmare
PRCP - uv-speed/pacifist and nightmare
Scythe 2 - nightmare
Hell Revealed 2 - misc
TNT Revilution - misc
Sunder - misc
Eviternity - misc
MAYhem 2018 orange edition - misc
MAYhem 2018 purple edition - misc

New demos (Mar 2019): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8nEmh0CikdnGGOJOcFFWISl
New demos (Jan-Feb 2019): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8mghvpbkKADtd77PL-jtU4T

There are 6439 videos on the channel, 342 are listed in old records playlist, at least 165 are duplicates (iwad old/new soundfont)
550 hours of total playtime (42 hours being old records), not including the duplicates. Also 235 playlists.

649 210 minutes (1 year, 85 days) watched, 206 370 views, 3:08 average with 793 subscribers

I've been uploading more uv-speed/pacifist/fast and nightmare demos.

new playlists:
mini level megawad - misc
hadephobia - misc
khorus' speedy shit - uv-max, misc
revereie - misc
2002 a doom oddyssey - nightmare
epic 2 - misc
killing adventure - misc
newgothic movement 2 - misc
sf1,2 - misc
deus vult 1,2 - misc
fava beans - uv-speed,fast,nightmare
kama sutra - nightmare
speed of doom - misc
resurgence - misc
cchest 1,2,3,4 - misc
doom the way id did - misc
hell revealed 2 - nomo
memento mori uv-speed and pacifist
doom 2 unleashed - misc
no rest for the living - misc
flashback to hell - misc
back to saturn x e1 - misc
noye - misc
speezdec - misc
nova - misc
nova 2 - misc
doom 64 for doom2 - misc, nomo

New demos (Mar-Apr 2019): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmV4zpWzC8nEmh0CikdnGGOJOcFFWISl

There are 7550 videos on the channel, 342 are listed in old records playlist, at least 165 are duplicates (iwad old/new soundfont)
630 hours of total playtime (42 hours being old records), not including the duplicates. Also 275 playlists.

735 878 minutes (1 year, 145 days) watched, 239 827 views, 3:04 average with 836 subscribers

Looks like there is a small stagnation on the channel. Exams and work have no mercy =(

Look forward to seeing more replays! Good luck.

Uploaded a few 100 demos the last week, including ELMLE's eternal d2all and nevanos's eviternity d2all (listed as hidden until quality settings are up).

@Bob9001, playlists aren't being updated anymore, the demo is uploaded though.. everything just goes into new demos playlist and sometimes I make new ones, but updating existing playlists is too much work. youtube's new design is also incredibly annoying, for example I can't open a video and search for the playlist I want to include it in, unless I switch to the old design which I would have to do for every video for some reason.

The twitch channel has been live for over a 1.000 hours, with average viewer number being somewhere around 37, though lately the average has been around 25. More than 40.000 hours watched which is about 4.5 years (though how many are actually paying attention is a different question). Roughly 25.000 demos have been played where about 15.000 of them are unique. The channel has about 1250 followers.

On the youtube channel there are 8100 videos, 1 031 000 minutes (almost 2 years) watched, 344 000 views with 1138 subscribers

Can my demos be from the Freedoom IWADS? I hope they can because I can't buy the original DOOM IWADS :(