Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loud Silence

Do you have wishes for Christmas?

My wishes:

To don't meet Cacodemon in Santa's suit.

To don't be home alone when two burglars will come by.

But for serious: Doom Community people, i wish you happiest and funniest time during holidays. Please, be safe.

9 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

get girlfriend

And when you have one you wish to get rid of her :P

jokes aside I don't need anything myself but good food with family.

The only wish I have for Christmas is to be able to finally release an EP I've been working on since May, albeit on-and-off. Just waiting on one last contribution from a friend/colleague.

Wish the Doom community a great Xmas.

Hope to have a good time with friends and family.

Also to finish this map I'm working on before the year ends. Doom's bday went 'swooosh' somehow but that's just me being slow as usual.

I wish snow for Christmas, but my wishes are never been appealed, so I wish to have nice time with family :)

Just being together with my partner for the holidays, thats it, don't need gifts, altough I have the sneaky suspicion she brings many from Asia.

alls i want for crishmash ish ma two front teef 

(Time off work with friends and family is what I’m getting this year and that makes me perfectly happy!)

just want the "the present I've got them is something they already have and they're going to think I'm unobservant and cold" paranoia to go away lol

I want The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition, DUSK, Kamen Rider ZI-O DX Ziku Driver,and a good gaming laptop with a DVD drive for Christmas.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:31 AM, Gaia74 said:

get girlfriend

It's simple. Buy her some flowers, shine your shoes and brush your teeth. Follow these simple steps and you'll get yourself a girl.

Go get 'em tiger!

2 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Do baking.

No seriously I don't care what it is I just really wanna bake. @w@

Cookies that look like Imps, Demons, Cacodemons. And huge cake in Cyberdemon's shape.

The hope that I don't feel hollow inside at the end from giving so much, and getting so little. Oh I also hope everyone survives the week after. I also need to do something so important that I can't mention it on a forum. So my wish is that it goes smoothly and not nearly as horrific as it will be.

Well, I wanted a new phone since the old one was just dying, and this surprisingly happened.

Wish granted I guess.