Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILOVEDOOM!

HELP ME! [get fearrific to work]

how do i get fearrific to work(fearrific is a addon for project brutality)? it doesn't work on any source ports i have(gzdoom,zandronum,zdoom,skulltag)

Do you get any error message at launch? Also, does the download page say what source port (and version) you should be using, and if yes, have you tried using that?

15 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Do you get any error message at launch? Also, does the download page say what source port (and version) you should be using, and if yes, have you tried using that?

Script error, "1. PrBru2.pk3:cyberdemon.txt" line 14:
Expected ',', got '0.6'.

someone on the moddb page said that it works on 2.3.2 but it doesn't work for me. i have also tested the mod on the newest gzdoom ver.(3.6.0) but it also doesn't work

I downloaded Fearrific from here and it loads up just fine for me on GZDoom 3.6.0 (fine if you ignore the MASSIVE wall of warnings and errors).

On 12/19/2018 at 1:41 AM, KVELLER said:

I downloaded Fearrific from here and it loads up just fine for me on GZDoom 3.6.0 (fine if you ignore the MASSIVE wall of warnings and errors).

you should have qouted me so i would see the reply.....

anyway it works now? (i downloaded it from moddb too)

5 hours ago, ILOVEDOOM! said:

you should have qouted me so i would see the reply.....

anyway it works now? (i downloaded it from moddb too)

Well, it's your thread, I figured you'd be following it :P

Anyway, I'm glad it works now. Not sure how much I actually helped lol, but it's better than nothing I guess.

tho for some reason the zombies seem to turn into imps as soon as they die (bassically instead of having their custom death animations, they use the imp's ones)

Yeah I guess the death sprites weren't edited, hehe that's actually normal. Fearrific has a lot of potential imo but yeah there's a lot of little issues like that.

On 12/24/2018 at 6:34 AM, Beezle said:

Yeah I guess the death sprites weren't edited, hehe that's actually normal. Fearrific has a lot of potential imo but yeah there's a lot of little issues like that.

its quite annoying actually, i mean they are supposed to be zombies, not imps

7 hours ago, ILOVEDOOM! said:

its quite annoying actually, i mean they are supposed to be zombies, not imps

Oh really hahah! I always thought they were imps, its kinda funny how you'll see about 30 of come out of a closet sized room.

15 hours ago, Beezle said:

Oh really hahah! I always thought they were imps, its kinda funny how you'll see about 30 of come out of a closet sized room.

yea lol