Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimosaur

What gifts are you buying for Christmas?

I've gotten my Dad Camel - Mirage (a 70s prog album that I'm pretty sure he's never heard of which is good, since he likes finding new music) and for my Mum I bought Reservoir Dogs, which might sound like a horrific film to buy for your mother until you realise that my Mum is an absolute badass who loves Quentin Tarantino films.

Santa_Doom.jpg.fadda898ef0e81aa5a6525407eaf584c.jpg

I purchased my mum a Google Home. I'm going to buy alcohol for my brothers, I'm going to get a gift card for my dad and a bunch of drinks / chocolates for the others.

I'm still deciding what I'll get for myself. Maybe a house.

This thread reminds me that I should buy something for my godson.

Only question is what's a good, guaranteed-to-last gift for a 5-year-old.

2 hours ago, MFG38 said:

This thread reminds me that I should buy something for my godson.

Only question is what's a good, guaranteed-to-last gift for a 5-year-old.

A PC with doom?

I bought myself and my girlfriend a switch with the Evee Pokémon game and Mario Odyssey, I got some film for her camera and I picked up some stuff for my parents that they can’t get in their home town. I also bought Mr Crispy (the doomshack co owner) an adapter and a few other random little gadgets. I’m so broke until next year!

I got my wife her first dakimakura, my mom a jacket and a necklace, my grandma a letter opener and a calendar, my father-in-law knee pads he wanted, my mother-in-law some body lotion stuff, and I got myself a Vita game.

I've saved up most of the year to build my fianceé a new gaming PC to replace her crappy old laptop - it's a joint birthday/xmas gift, but I've built it and given it to her early so we can game together sooner, heh.

wx3FLvc.png

Wanted something cool for Christmas, so I got myself this beauty!
41-pCDAoLIL.jpg.0a5b10b95f403479c985e601f08bf64e.jpg
Other than that, I think the other "gift" I got was mapping for Eviternity.. and a very cute plush of Sylveon.  :3c

6 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I've saved up most of the year to build my fianceé a new gaming PC to replace her crappy old laptop - it's a joint birthday/xmas gift, but I've built it and given it to her early so we can game together sooner, heh.

wx3FLvc.png

Haha at first I thought you had candles over the monitor when I glanced the image. Romantic shrine computer!