Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

What are some interesting mod combinations?

It's a common thing to use multiple mods at once. People have been doing it for years now. Most Zandronum servers usually have more than one mod that is required to be installed to play on the server nowadays.

What are some interesting mod combinations that you have tried? What mods have you experimented with in this regard? Have you ever created such an amalgamation of mods that you just need to get it off of your chest? Well, now's your chance!

Although it wasn't multiple mods, I did something bizarre when I was 14, back when I used the Doomsday Engine, everytime I 100% a level, I'd add a patch to load up so each level I complete with 100%, it gets more remade content each time. It was strange but quite fun.

I rarely play Doom with mods , but I have lot of fun combining Legendoom and Colorful Hell.

I've found that Colorful Hell, Mikk's Champions, Shades of Doom or some combination of the mods mentioned, with LegenDoom Lite is the best way to play Russian Overkill so that there's actually some threat of dying lol:)