Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiiammike

Zoom progress report

I made my first wad and my first map but however it's not ready. I still want to make 4 more maps. It's called ZOOM!

progress report December 25

I've added in map 2 and a custom doomguy face but i am still working on doomguy's face. 

Progress report December 26

I've starting to work on map 3 custom title screen and credit and stuff

Working on level names also done with that done with doomguy's face but sometimes it glitches

I've learned how to do 3D in map 2 there is even a swimming pool. Custom midi angel of death in the level Library aka map 3. Qna time Is there a story to this wad yes! Basically doomguy is really old and shit earth has been fucked up the human population is 8 million because of doom 2 this takes place after doom 2 and the uac is trying to regain earth from a terraformed Phobos and Deimos that's where most humans live because humans have gotten other planets as well but they have very small populations and guess what hell is back and uac accidentally summoned a portal to hell again! Now doomguy must fight demons to get to hell again and shut down the portal!

Progress report December 27th

I've finished map03.

December 29

Working on map04 

December 30th

Taking a brake

December 31

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1KPRdEUufuTgCwe7IgASDy8xLU3UmVd0J I just warned because i made a second post where i posted a download link but that's ok anyways you can download zoom from here along with a read me file put together by the id games archive  txt generator.

1/3/2019

Working on map map04

1/92019

Still working on map4

1/23/2019

The wad has been canceled 

Edited by Hiiammike : This is a progress report

And I just finished my first wad. It has 93 maps and it's intended for RORDoom. I'll call it ZDome.

i always knew you you could do it friend!!! everyday i would tell people, "ya know someday @Hiiammike is gonna make a wad" and they didn't believe me but look where we are now

i'm so frickin proud of you best friend ;~;

9 minutes ago, bonnie said:

i always knew you you could do it friend!!! everyday i would tell people, "ya know someday @Hiiammike is gonna make a wad" and they didn't believe me but look where we are now

i'm so frickin proud of you best friend ;~;

Yay!