Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The version you've uploaded does not contain any monsters. You may also want to specify a targeted source port or what you used. There's some decent detailing efforts in here, but it's pretty basic, and without any monsters, there's not much to enjoy.

13 minutes ago, HAK3180 said:

The version you've uploaded does not contain any monsters. You may also want to specify a targeted source port or what you used. There's some decent detailing efforts in here, but it's pretty basic, and without any monsters, there's not much to enjoy.

I change the link

Edited by complexDoomer

Gave it a quick play in Zdoom and thought it was pretty good. A little unexciting but still perfectly fine. The minimal mapping style gets bonus points from me since I'm a bit of a Doom purist. The only issues I ran into were that I got stuck in a pool of water with no way out, and in the last room there are 3 windows exhibiting some kinda visual glitch. As far as difficulty and balance go it was easy but if this was meant to act as a first map in a series it was suitable. Also the blue armor is a bit unnecessary as its one of the most powerful pickups in the game and certainly not needed on this map. I'd suggest replacing it with some green armor or at least hiding it in a pretty tricky secret.

Screenshot_Doom_20181226_205919.png.3ec3586d2c757dcf89f3ff433a9388a8.png

Damn, however, when I test there is no problem is there is a problem I will redo a test on this map. Thank you for telling me all that ^^

I recorded my playthrough of this map. It wasn't exceptional, but I did have fun. Mostly I liked the appearance and visual detail, but there was one doorway looking out into plain sky that looked very out-of-place, and the room before the exit door was also very lacking in detail relative to the other parts of the map.